Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SportsNote, with special guest, Brian Benton

1. UL Baseball SportsNote, with special guest, Brian Benton

Brian Benton of SEBaseball.com (contributing writer) will be the guest of Bil Ryckman on today’s edition of the SportsNote. Brian always has an interesting and informative take on the current situation in and around collegiate baseball.

If you are local to Acadiana, listen live at 9:05 to ESPN 14.20 and call in with your questions and comments (337) 269-1077

If you can't tune in live, it will be archived on sportsnoteradio.com and you can go there later to listen to the show.

Long distance fans can can click here just after 9am today 9:05-10:am to listen live through sportsnoteradio.com LIVE

2. Default Re: SportsNote Today: Brian Benton

Great interview by Bil... as usual. GoneGolfin knocked it out the park.

Coach Szefc is on right now and Brian is interviewing the coach. SWEET

As mentioned in an earlier thread Brian is a UL almum.

Default Re: SportsNote Today: Brian Benton

I loved the interview "5 stars" thanks Bill thanks Brian.

4. Default Re: SportsNote Today: Brian Benton

Did he say if he thought UL was in the Sunbelt drivers seat?

show is now uploaded on the sportsnoteradio.com site.. thanks for kind words and my thanks to brian also..

Sorry I missed the interview. I will have to listen to it at a later date.

Can anyone give me the quick version of what Brian and coach Szefc discussed? Thanks.

7. Default Re: SportsNote Today: Brian Benton

Coach Szefc said SEBaseball was a good website. One that he visits regularly. I thought that was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by snote
    show is now uploaded on the sportsnoteradio.com site.. thanks for kind words and my thanks to brian also..
    Great show today!

Brian and Szefc really know their stuff and complimented each other well. And, the moderator was "snote" fantastic!

Let's have a repeat please!!!!!!!!

9. UL Baseball Re: SportsNote Today: Brian Benton

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter
    Did he say if he thought UL was in the Sunbelt drivers seat?
    He did not address this as it did not come up in the discussion.

I think it is a bit early to make that determination. But I do think the Cajuns have two of their four toughest SBC series behind them (quite possibly the two toughest). If the Cajuns can stay at or the near the top through the New Mexico State series, the Cajuns will be in the driver seat as they close with Middle Tennessee at home and Western Kentucky on the road.

Brian

Brian,

I caught the interview on the net today. Great job, as others have said. I found it interesting Coach Szefc complimented SEBaseball.com, not once but about four times. I'm going to check it out.

JD

11. Default Re: SportsNote Today: Brian Benton

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04
    Brian,

I caught the interview on the net today. Great job, as others have said. I found it interesting Coach Szefc complimented SEBaseball.com, not once but about four times. I'm going to check it out.

JD
    Thanks Dad04. Yes, you should check it out. Lots of good stuff, much of it is free of charge. Although I do not get a chance to write as much as I have in the past, I do enjoy doing it. SEBaseball.com has many talented and passionate writers (notably Mark Etheridge) covering different parts of the country and one key person behind the scenes helping make it all come together (Paul Kislanko).

Brian

as luck may have it we are scheduled to "do it again".. in the morning (4-22)

so look forward to some help with calls.. coach sfecz says his dad is in town and will also be with us..

or one can post any questions in here... and i'll pass them on..

thanks..

my thanks go out to brian and coach szefc for their time and insight today..

i tried my best to stay out of their way

sportsnoteradio.com
    http://sportsnoteradio.com/archives/...fri_042205.mp3

Quote Originally Posted by snote
    my thanks go out to brian and coach szefc for their time and insight today..
    Mine as well

15. UL Baseball Re: SportsNote Today: Brian Benton

Quote Originally Posted by Turner
    Mine as well
    Thank you. BTW, if anyone has questions they would like to ask but were unable, go ahead and shoot a question in this thread. I will try my best to answer.

Brian

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information