Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: UL Ringtone

Default Re: UL Fight Song Ringtone

I have an iPhone.(first generation)

Cajunamos was kind enough to send me a file however Windows doesn't recognize the file type.

Anything you can do will be appreciated.

2. Default Re: UL Fight Song Ringtone

Quote Originally Posted by cajunvbmom View Post
    _ I have an iPhone.(first generation)

Cajunamos was kind enough to send me a file however Windows doesn't recognize the file type.

Anything you can do will be appreciated. _
    All you have to do is change the extension of the file to .mp3 and it will be recognized. I did it and worked fine.

Default Re: UL Fight Song Ringtone

Quote Originally Posted by cajunvbmom View Post
    _ I have an iPhone.(first generation)

Anything you can do will be appreciated. _
    Don't think you can do it with an iPhone, but if you can please let me know !!

I been reading some of the threads and have notice a lot of new members lately.

Just wanted to take the time and welcome ya'll aboard and hope ya'll enjoy your stay. Since we are Idle this week I thought I would try to keep up the enthusiasm and share a few things to help get ya'll started.

Here's a couple of ringtones, and a couple of more I use for my Text Alerts. I have windows mobile so I had to convert it to .wav file and place it in my sounds folder, but it works so I wanted to share it with ya'll. The other one I just wanted to throw in because basketball is right around the corner. Enjoy.

Default Fight song ring tone

Can someone tell me where to get one? I have an i-phone 3GS. Thanks.

6. Default Re: Fight song ring tone

I have yet to see one on iTunes. If you find one, please let me know I also have the iPhone 3G-s

Default Re: Fight song ring tone

Another reason why blackberry is better

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ Another reason why blackberry is better _
    Wait, I have a blackberry! Reb where can I get it?

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ Wait, I have a blackberry! Reb where can I get it? _
    I just put a copy of an mp3 on my memory card with my blackberry and then chose that as the ringtone.

10. Default Re: Fight song ring tone

Go here. http://www.myxer.com/

You can upload any Mp3 and it will send it to your phone. It's free. The only charges you take are the cost to download it from your internet plan. If you have a text message and internet plan on your phone, it shouldn't be any extra.

I am from Tech, but I promise its legit.

We all know that LA Tech has the best fight song in the FBS. But, I gotta say, ULL's fight song is pretty awesome

I wonder what it would take to get a Ragin Pagin app for the iPhone?

I mean, the mobile web site gets the job done, but I could envision something much more efficient/awesome.

Turbine?

igeaux.mobi

I have a website bookmarked at home. It also is a site that is free and lets you create a ringtone from an MP3. The website creates the ringtone then you add the created file to your iTunes library and sync your iPhone. Works great!

Quote Originally Posted by RealCajun70 View Post
    _ I have yet to see one on iTunes. If you find one, please let me know I also have the iPhone 3G-s _
    Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    _ Can someone tell me where to get one? I have an i-phone 3GS. Thanks. _
    If you have a Mac you can use GarageBand to make it a ring tone. It will let you pull it into iTunes to sync to your iPhone. It works great on my new 3Gs.

Quote Originally Posted by UL Ragin Cajun View Post
    _ If you have a Mac you can use GarageBand to make it a ring tone. It will let you pull it into iTunes to sync to your iPhone. It works great on my new 3Gs. _
    I didnt know GarageBand could do that. What version are you using? I have the 08 version.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information