Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Michael Lotief & Anthony Babineaux

Default Michael Lotief & Anthony Babineaux

Early "head's up" Michael Lotief on the Sportsnote 11-12p Tuesday Anthony Babineaux on Wednesday If you like Cajun softball & baseball write it down on the tablet of your heart (grins)

Default Re: Michael Lotief & Anthony Babineaux

"early morning" are "heads up" yet? (giggles)

I'm up.I'm up!!

igeaux.mobi

4. Default Re: Michael Lotief & Anthony Babineaux

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    _ I'm up.I'm up!!

igeaux.mobi _
    Young Billy---Ask both coaches about recruiting in the NO area---The ladies have had fantastic success with the 3 we had this year and Gomez from the past-----Why can't we get some baseballers from the CATHOLIC DISTRICT and surrounnding areas???

5. Default Re: Michael Lotief & Anthony Babineaux

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    Early "head's up" Michael Lotief on the Sportsnote 11-12p Tuesday Anthony Babineaux on Wednesday If you like Cajun softball & baseball write it down on the tablet of your heart (grins)
    lookie here history repeats itself (somewhat) coach lotief will be on the snote today (8th of may) around 11:15-ish please join in the discussion and yes coach bab tomorrow the 9th

Billy: Can you ask coach Bab if there is any chance of using some of the regulars from the bullpen as possible weekend starters? Some of those guys seem at least as effective as the current starters.

7. Default Re: Michael Lotief & Anthony Babineaux

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Billy: Can you ask coach Bab if there is any chance of using some of the regulars from the bullpen as possible weekend starters? Some of those guys seem at least as effective as the current starters.
    have made copy of question and will do thanks for help

Good interview for coach mike. I tried calling to ask him about ythe dreaded illegal pitch ash has struggled with in the post season.

9. Default Re: Michael Lotief & Anthony Babineaux

thnx and yes, we all know that "illegal pitch" call is coming early in regionals

10. Default Re: Michael Lotief & Anthony Babineaux

who me? a creature of habit?? (sly grins)

in any event we will once again run with interviewing Michael today, may 15th, around 11:15-ish (after we visit with Richard Chalmers with the Acadiana Cane Cutters as the get ready for their 2nd season the team is looking for "host" families for the players, so if interested please get in touch)

wednesday, another "Cajun Corner" segment w/coach Babineaux how great was this past saturday for the baseball team ey?

with the exciting baseball and softball games ahead in town @ the end of the week (and possibly the last time to see them "live") i can't wait

Billy,Can you ask Coach Mike if the Park/Stands are going to be cleared in between games this weekend ? Loud and Proud,Cheering and Screaming crowd expected at game.

12. Default Re: Michael Lotief & Anthony Babineaux

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    Billy,Can you ask Coach Mike if the Park/Stands are going to be cleared in between games this weekend ? Loud and Proud,Cheering and Screaming crowd expected at game.
    sure will any other thoughts

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    sure will any other thoughts
    Bil you are the best.

Are you still spam?

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post

I would think so. If I remember correctly, tickets are sold per game and not per day.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information