Thread: UL-UH tilt laden with drama

1. Default UL-UH tilt laden with drama

So the Ragin’ Cajun softball team will face Houston in Friday’s opening round of the NCAA Softball Championships. How fitting …

There are enough underlying stories surrounding this Friday afternoon matchup to push the other teams in the Austin Regional out of the bright-orange spotlight beaming out of the UT Tower. Texas may be the number three national seed and a big favorite to advance out of its regional to a super regional and into College World Series play, but most who know anything about the background will be locked onto the UL-UH game at 4 p.m. Friday.

2. Default Re: UL-UH tilt laden with drama

UH spokesmen have already said that Bourgeois would not be available to media outlets for interviews prior to the regional.
    LOL

Looks like they have met her uncontrollable tongue.

3. Default Re: UL-UH tilt laden with drama

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ LOL

Looks like they have met her uncontrollable tongue. _
    Question # 1---So tell us the real story and why you gave up your final year with the Cajuns?????? I have never seen so hush-hush in college athletics!!!!!

Default Re: UL-UH tilt laden with drama

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ Question # 1---So tell us the real story and why you gave up your final year with the Cajuns?????? I have never seen so hush-hush in college athletics!!!!! _
    The reason she left are HER reasons.

I thank Donna for her three years of contributions to the Cajuns program.

5. Default Re: UL-UH tilt laden with drama

Jay ---that was a hypothetical that the sports people would be asking if she were made available to meet with the Media----I think that it should be asked and of course it is her say so not to answer the question----I posted under the wrong reply!!!!

Thread Information