Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread: NCAA Softball Regionals

1. Default Re: NCAA Softball Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    _ There shouldnt be a need for an outside site. The NCAA and UT site have mentioned free video. Many of the regionals will have free web broadcast, certainly none will be pay per view. _
    Maybe so, but having a backup plan in the event the video is down doesn't hurt either.

Default Re: NCAA Softball Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by riseandfire11 View Post
    i think the value the OP is referring to is having all the video links in one place, and not having to search each regional site to watch different games. further, the NCAA site doesn't have any links to audio, so it appears this site is the only one with video, audio, and live stats links for every game
    Gotcha. If it works, that would be a good site to have since as you say, most of the time audio only isnt included. If they can link each team's audio (if they have it) that would be good. Either way, most of us probably only care about the Austin regional and would only be streaming one game at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCherokee View Post
    _ Maybe so, but having a backup plan in the event the video is down doesn't hurt either. _
    I'm sure its running off the same feed. Shouldnt really make a difference.

3. Default Re: NCAA Softball Regionals

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post

I'm sure its running off the same feed. Shouldnt really make a difference. _
    I'm sure it is. But that doesn't mean that the site always handles the feed correctly. Didn't mean for this to be picked apart, just wanted to share a resource.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCherokee View Post
    _ I'm sure it is. But that doesn't mean that the site always handles the feed correctly. Didn't mean for this to be picked apart, just wanted to share a resource. _
    No its cool, just wanted to make sure people knew there was a feed on the NCAA page as well, not just a 3rd party site.

5. Default Re: NCAA Softball Regionals

Note to travelers.TxDot says they will be doing some work requiring the closing of the IH35/Ben White interchange on Sat and Sunday. That is just south of town and would especially effect people staying at the RV park.

Quote Originally Posted by clahookem View Post
    effect people staying at the RV park. _

Pay attention Red!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread Information