Thread: With exclamation point

1. UL Softball With exclamation point

Christi Orgeron blasted two home runs to lead UL's Ragin' Cajuns to an 8-0, 5-inning victory over Florida Atlantic in Saturday's championship final of the Sun Belt Conference Softball Tournament at Lamson Park. FAU swept a three-game weekend series from UL .

Default Re: With exclamation point

Am I the only one that noticed that those Cajuns seemed to be ticked off about something?

igeaux.mobi

UL Softball Re: With exclamation point

You are right CajunRed.They looked a little irritated. On a different topic, Nerissa Myers hits .500 (5 for 10 ), scores 7 runs, 4 RBIs,4 walks,and perfect in the field.She gets my vote to join the ALL TOURNAMENT TEAM.

Tank.the coaches (who I understand are the ones that selected the All Tourney Team) should be ashamed of themselves. Evidently, SBC coaches lack character.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    _ Tank.the coaches (who I understand are the ones that selected the All Tourney Team) should be ashamed of themselves. Evidently, SBC coaches lack character.

igeaux.mobi _
    All Tourney Teams are crap anyway. Nearly every team will have at least one player even if that player was not the best at her position during the tournament. The entire conference knows that any girl that starts for the Cajuns would start on every team in the Sunbelt minus one or two players.

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    All Tourney Teams are crap anyway. Nearly every team will have at least one player even if that player was not the best at her position during the tournament. The entire conference knows that any girl that starts for the Cajuns would start on every team in the Sunbelt minus one or two players.

igeaux.mobi

Thread Information