Thread: Football Depth Chart 2005 Season ?

1. UL Football Football Depth Chart 2005 Season

Anyone have any idea what the depth chart will look like come this football season? Are there any players who have departed the program that we should know about? Any JC walk-ons?

I would like to know who looked good this spring?

I looked good this Spring!

Oh, were you talking about football? Well I dont know for sure and only saw minimal peices of the game. From what I heard from players I know and a few friends that watched more than me, the Desourmeaux kid had a wonderful spring and is looking like everything he has been hyped up to be. Though, he will not take away the job from Babb, there is mention of him going to WR. This was a shock to me because I thought he would a safety, but this is the rumor. I also heard that the O-line is looking good and solid. The D-line still has some competition being battled out.

Again, didnt hear to much more than that, but it is only spring and there is lot more to come and too early to tell about anything.

I'm sure that the reason they are talking about him playing WR is due to our lack of depth at that position. Seriously, outside of Sampy, we are desperate for WR's who can acctually hold onto the ball. I did like seeing Jackson blocking downfield on a few plays at the scrimmage.

Tuffguy

After watching the Spring Game, I came away with the following. (1) We have no depth at OLine. Our "ones" can compete with anyone, but there a solid 2nd team must be established for us to win the BELT. Juco transfer will help. (2) TOO MANY DROPPED BALLS! I counted 9 dropped passes in the Game. That is simply a combination of a lack of concentration & confidence in your hands. UNACCEPTABLE. (3) I will remain concerned about our interior defense, but really think Risher -MLB- will play better than most expect.good range, good attitude, sure tackler. (4)Babb & Desormeaux could be in the game at the same time next year. They both can throw & run the option. (5) Must find a threat at TE

Geaux Cajuns

i have many friends that are on the team now and from what i'm hearing this is what it looks like:
    QB BABB, DESORMEAUX
    RB JOHNSON LEVIER
    FB JENKINS LINDON
    TE BELTON JONES
    T'S COX NEWMAN FALTER
    G'S ERNEST ???
    C HODGES ???
    WR'S SAMPY JACKSON GIVENS ROBBINS BROWN

DE'S KWARTENG HILL HARDAWAY
    DT'S FERGUSON DELNESNIAR ISSAC
    SLB GREEN FAIR
    MLB RISHER HADNOT
    WLB NORMAN SIMON
    CB'S ADAMS SMITH JONES KINGSBY
    FS HARRIS FENTON
    SS MORGAN FELDERS

J.Harris passed up T.Fenton at FREE? interesting.
    Whatever happened to Xavier Campbell at TE?

I don't think Hadnot will be playing MLB.he seems to be a tab bit to small. I could be wrong but I believe he is only 5'11 210.

I wonder if thought was ever given to moving Simon to SS? He has the right type of build to be back there and he is not afraid to tackle.

Wes doesn't have the "hips" to play SS. Our defense puts the SS in one-on-one situations with the SLOT receivers often. CC did it well, before him Jamal Smith. Lamar Morgan will do fine (Fenton is not physical enough & J.Harris is too overaggressive at the LOS} Simon makes the best contribution at Wil LB & Special Teams. Ive always liked the way he approaches the game

10. Default

Hadnot is more like 5'10 195 but plays like he's 6'0 225. If not at MLB he needs to be on the field somewhere.

where's X campbell?

12. Default

He was in the stands at the scrimmage.

Thread Information