Thread: Justin's Back!

UL Football Justin's Back!

I spoke with Justin Taylor at the game Saturday and he said the NCAA has okayed an additional year for him. That's great news for the D-line!

2. This is so COOL Re: Justin's Back!

Originally posted by mickzat
    I spoke with Justin Taylor at the game Saturday and he said the NCAA has okayed an additional year for him. That's great news for the D-line!
    Justin's Back! Just-in Time

Default Re: Justin's Back!

Originally posted by mickzat
    Did he grow 2 inches and put on 30 lbs?

Great to see us getting help.

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

J. Taylor may not be the biggest d-lineman on the team but he is the strongest and plays with good leverage plus he has loads of experience

"J. Taylor may not be the biggest d-lineman on the team but he is the strongest and plays with good leverage plus he has loads of experience"

J.Taylor is a great effort guy and plays every down.But I do agree with Boudin that we need major improvement on the inside for this defense to improve.I just haven't seen enough from what we currently have to feel good about that position going into the fall.

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

I agree with you about our defensive line situation, but getting an experienced dlineman back will help to keep fresh bodies on the field which can make a difference in the fourth quarter

Thread Information