Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2005 Vermilion & White Game

UL Football 2005 Vermilion & White Game

Turbine who was the running back #7 out there today?Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Clutch0364
    who was the running back #7 out there today?Thanks in advance
    Caleb Rubin running back from Lafayette High, redshirted last year.

Thanks he looked a lot thicker than i remember celeb being thats why i couldn't figure it out.

4. Default Re: 2005 Vermilion & White Game

Turbine who was the running back #7 out there today?
    studentfan was right and so are you, he is thicker. He did the cruise giveaway.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5. Default

I wonder if this effect might work for a headers some day.

Hodges in the middle Reuben on the far left(their right). Jer meeting him with the ball.

Any good pictures of D. Lindon turbine?

7. Default

Any good pictures of D. Lindon
    I suggested to Tyrell Fenroy today that if there was one player he should learn from as a student, as a person, as a player, my suggestion would be #24 Dwight Lindon.

Originally posted by Turbine
    I suggested to Tyrell Fenroy today that if there was one player he should learn from as a student, as a person, as a player, my suggestion would be #24 Dwight Lindon.
    Couldn't agree with you more about Dwight. I was fortunate enough to play with him in high school and never once have I not seen him give 100% or treat anyone less than how he would want to be treated. Great player and more than that he is a great person.

9. Default Comiskey proves to be hero in spring contest

When the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns took the field Saturday afternoon for the annual Red and White Spring football game held at Cajun Field, all head coach Rickey Bustle was interested in seeing was how his team would react in game-like situations.

"I just wanted to see these kids compete against one another," Bustle said. "I wanted to see these guys play in a game situation in front of a crowd."

And after watching a game in which the Red team won 3-0 on a 22 yard field goal with 7:40 remaining in the fourth quarter by senior Sean Comiskey, Bustle came away quite impressed.

"There is not going to be a lot of scoring when you only play eight minute quarters," Bustle said. "Last year I think we moved the ball a lot better, but it was still a low scoring game."

"It feels good to win one," Comiskey said. "I wanted to make all of my field goals and that's because I want to be perfect. It's wonderful being the leading scorer."

The rest of the story

Eric Narcisse
    enarcisse@theadvertiser.com

Who was #5 on the Red team? He was not listed on either roster.

11. Default

Originally posted by Hammer58
    Who was #5 on the Red team? He was not listed on either roster.
    Peanut?

12. Default

its great seeing these pics. you guys got any more? lots of us check out the page on a regular basis. appreciate the support

13. Default

Originally posted by big67
    its great seeing these pics. you guys got any more? lots of us check out the page on a regular basis. appreciate the support
    Great protection for Jer

I have a some, but guess hubby didn't download all of them. He took the memory card and more than likely has lost it!

Here's the team eating after the game. The Gridiron Alumni held its spring fundraiser all weekend and we fed the team after the game.

I also have several of Brian Mitchell hanging out with us and playing ball with the kids, but either my kid or his friends are in all of them and I am not sure I want to post them.

I'll try to edit the kids out.

15. Default

You Geaux clotille.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information