Thread: New Uniforms

UL Basketball New Uniforms

Did any of you not notice the new uniforms the Cajuns were wearing tonight? What do you guys think of them and should they be the road uni's for next season? Give me some feedback on your options.

Liked them, except the lafayette was red, should be white on the white uni's and red on the red uni's!!

We got hosed during a three minute stretch!!

DaddyCajun!!

Uniforms were provided to the team from a company named Sports Belle. Uniforms were made over the weekend and ship to Holiday sports to be printed and the team got them on Tuesday. This style uniform was introduced for the 64 tourney and will be available next season. We were 1 of 5 teams to get the uniforms at no cost. Great job COACH LEE AND THE ENTIRE BASKETBALL STAFF. Looking forward to next season.

Looks like the Lafayette is even more noticable on the red unis, than the old ones, but I do like the style.

I thought they looked very similiar to the football uniforms. I liked them.

Default Re: New Uniforms

Originally posted by weareLOUISIANA
    Did any of you not notice the new uniforms the Cajuns were wearing tonight? What do you guys think of them and should they be the road uni's for next season? Give me some feedback on your options.
    I liked them and thought they were classy.

This is a good thread for me to ask a question I have been wanting to. What would all of you guys think about adding some black jerseys for football and basketball. I believe I have seen the softball team play in black and I have always loved the way black looks on athletic jerseys.

Ragin' Cajuns

Loved the Uniforms! I think a set of "Black" uniforms would make us look real mean!

Ragin' Cajuns The CAJUNS' colors are VERMILLION AND WHITE.

Black should be used for outline and background ONLY!!!!!

The only things I'd want to change on the new unis would be to LOSE the Lafayette (just like the football jerseys!) and add CAJUNS over the stripe on the shoulder like I've seen with other teams wearing the same style of uniform.

10. Default

The tops looked a little cluttered. (white stripes, UL , Louisiana, Lafayette.) A little too much crammed into the space up there. Kinda off topic, but if the university doesn't pay for the uniforms do they have to say lafayette?

Thread Information