Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Great game by a Great Team

1. Default Props to La-Laf

Just wanted to say that your guys played one heck of a game tonight. This is one of those games that you hate to see anyone lose. La-Laf played with a lot of heart and if the game were measured there, you sure shoulda won.

2. Default

Pitino is a class act and so are his players.

Now I have to go make my stupid foul calls video to send to the NCAA

3. Default

Thanks but I want to let you know we could have played ALOT better! That was an average game at best for us. If we would have played up to par, and the refs wouldnt have gotten picky at the end, then we win that game. Sure anyone can blame officials, and Im not blaming officials, but it was quite shaky at the end. They just let Fransisco win it on the line. anyway, props to Louisville and g/l

4. Default

That was anyone's game in the last 3 minutes. The traveling called was really bad in the last few minutes, shoulda been a foul on our center (Myles).
    Garcia is money on the free-throw line. The refs usually give the calls to the higher profile team though, been seeing it all tourney.

5. Default woot

Nice testicular fortitude there Cajuns! I'm proud. Troy will return to glory on the court soon. We'll be gunning for you guys.

I'm proud to be in the Belt! Time to get this conference up to the multi-bid level.

The littlebitty's of the world are proving they can hang.

6. Default

One things for sure, no major colleges are wanting you on their out-of-conference schedule.

7. Default Great game by a great team

Congrats a on great game. I wish we had not faced you guys in the 1st round. You have a nice team, some really good players, and an up and coming coach.

I'm proud to share the same colors and letters with you guys. Best of luck next year.

8. Default

THANK YOU

9. Default

You are very kind. Thanks

I feel sorry for you due to the short turn around time.

I saw you as a 2 seed playing yesterday

10. Default

Originally posted by hoitz
    One things for sure, no major colleges are wanting you on their out-of-conference schedule.
    Could we interest Pitino in a home and home? OK how about 2 for 1 ?

Well I'm sick

12. Default

lolno thx.we hit the Big East next year and will have our hands full.Maybe I can intrest you in our in-state rival UK?

Great game guys! You definitely have a VERY good team! Be very proud of them! Had me sweatin' until the very end! The future looks very bright for the RAGIN' CAJUNS!

14. Default Re: Great game by a great team

Originally posted by CardCrazy
    Congrats a on great game. I wish we had not faced you guys in the 1st round. You have a nice team, some really good players, and an up and coming coach.

I'm proud to share the same colors and letters with you guys. Best of luck next year.
    I only visit BBoards on big days but I never expected to see the class expressed by the Louisville fans. I hope you guys win and win big the rest of the way.

15. Default

Originally posted by hoitz
    lolno thx.we hit the Big East next year and will have our hands full.Maybe I can intrest you in our in-state rival UK?
    I used to hate Kentucky when RP was the coach, I think its just the SEC.

But for some reason I don't hate Louisville, I wonder if coaching Boston changed RP for the better.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information