Thread: KLFY Top 10 plays of 2004-05

1. UL Basketball KLFY Top 10 plays of 2004-05

I added the intro, outro and music bed, these clips were chosen as the KLFY TV-10 top 10 plays of the 2004-05 Ragin' Cajun basketball season

DIRECT LINK

UL Basketball

Very nice!

Thats sweet Turbine.thanks for getting me even more excited the Cajuns to take the court tonight.

T U R B I N E!!!!!!! YOU ARE SOMETHING ELSE, TALENT ABOUNDS IN YOU SON!!!

THANKS

DADDY CAJUN

Musi blew hard, no offense.

That no. 1 play wassomething else though, wow!

Great job no complaints here! Loved it!

please tell me that D'rain Mitchell is coming back next yearplease someone, anyone, God???

8. Default

Man, do we have pure athletes or what? That video is awesome! Gotta love those Cajuns!

The second best thing about the video is the reaction of Ross Mouton on the #1 pick. Check out his face after Dwayne finally comes down from the rim! I love it!

Here I sit watching this footage after are season has ended.Is it really possible for us to replace the guys leaving us? Our guys are much better than the credit they received! Damn.I just shed a tear

I am thankful for the most exciting play in college basketball it makes the game and brings back fond memories of a few cajuns from the past

Hey Turbine, I really appreciate the video clips that you post on this site. However, I have a Macintosh with OS X, and it doesn't do embedded Windows Media files at all. The only workaround I have is to search the page's raw source and find a link to the file itself.

Just wondering, do you think you could include a link to these files within the message when you post them? It would surely help those of us in this situation.

Again, many thanks for taking the time to put these videaux together, and manage this site! Sure is great for those of us away from the homeland!

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill
    Just wondering, do you think you could include a link to these files within the message when you post them? It would surely help those of us in this situation.
    I will start doing it soon and will try going back to update the older videos as well.

Thanks

Thanks Turbine! You are the man!

Thread Information