To all of those in Lafayette-

I know everyone has there own little spot to go watch the game, but to those looking for a place to go, Daquiri's Supreme on Johnston is having a lil gathering. They have two really nice sized projector screens that they will have the game on. They are also going to be having $3.50 pitchers as a special just for tonight! Also will be serving their normal food menu.
I dropped off a CD that my friend made for me that has the UL fight song, along with some other familiar band songs, like "hey baby." They will be playing the CD periodically during the game. So anyone looking for a place to hang out, or the other places get to crowded come swing by!
BTW, no I do not work there nor have any affiliation with the place. I just went there for the SBC Tournament Championship game and was thoroughly impressed with the atmosphere! Besides, it always fun to be in a place with a bunch of Cajuns cheering and yelling the whole time! So anyway, hope everyone enjoys the Cajuns win tonight wherever you are and come swing by if you get a chance!