Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 . LastLast

Thread: Campus Construction

1. Default Re: Campus Expansions

I think for now that they need to move the band raised platform----SOMEWHERE!!!!! It has to be in the way of something that they are doing---Just move it out of the way--so what do I know??????

2. Default Re: Campus Expansions

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ I think for now that they need to move the band raised platform----SOMEWHERE!!!!! It has to be in the way of something that they are doing---Just move it out of the way--so what do I know?????? _
    That'd be an expense they probably don't care to incur, plus it's cemented into place. Also, some friends and I did some "exploring" tonight and the lunch table is on the slab under the tower. If they take that out, where would they eat lunch!? haha

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Campus Expansions

I really appreciate Helmet's pictures and construction explanations.

As for the band platform, I believe the construction crew breaks out their horns and drums during lunch and prepares for next football season. if I'm not mistaken.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Question?

Will the dorms be completed before Lamson Park?

Z

5. Default Re: Campus Expansions

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Question?

Z _
    I don't know but if "the workers" "on the lam" had worked half as fast as these guys, the Lady Cajuns would have played in a new stadium during the season . last year.

This is so COOL Re: Campus Expansions

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    I believe the construction crew breaks out their horns and drums during lunch and prepares for next football season. if I'm not mistaken.
    I saw Coach Hud eating lunch with the construction crew under the band stand, and prepping them to be the best at what they do. It was quite inspiringwait wrong thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunbander View Post
    _ Also, some friends and I did some "exploring" tonight and the lunch table is on the slab under the tower. If they take that out, where would they eat lunch!? haha _
    Watch your feet when you "explore" or you might wind up in a hole you can't get out of. A construction site is a foreign place to the uninitiated, there are things on the site that are more dangerous then they look.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    _ I really appreciate Helmet's pictures and construction explanations.

As for the band platform, I believe the construction crew breaks out their horns and drums during lunch and prepares for next football season. if I'm not mistaken. _
    Thanks, I was wondering if there was any interest and if I should continue to update.

I think there is a survey control point in the area of the band platform that they do not want to disturb.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Question?

Z _
    Lamson Park will not be finished by March 15. Too much work to do and I don't think the contractor has the resources to do it.

10. Default Re: Campus Expansions

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    _ Watch your feet when you "explore" or you might wind up in a hole you can't get out of. A construction site is a foreign place to the uninitiated, there are things on the site that are more dangerous then they look. _
    Yeah, it's not something I plan on doing again. We came out fine though, all we really did was walk around, not climb on things or anything stupid like that. We were at a Mardi Gras party across the street. After my fair share of Southern Comfort I decided I was going get a couple bricks from the rubble of the Twin Towers for a couple of my friends who wanted one because they used to live there. (Wow, that was a long winded sentence.)

They did a great job of locking up to gates at the entrances off of Taft, but they kinda defeated the purpose when they just twist tied a couple of the sections off of Tulane Ave. together, and it was not hard to get in.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ Lamson Park will not be finished by March 15. Too much work to do and I don't think the contractor has the resources to do it. _
    what a bunck of jerk offs.

Z

12. Default Re: Campus Expansions

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ I don't know but if "the workers" "on the lam" had worked half as fast as these guys, the Lady Cajuns would have played in a new stadium during the season . last year. _
    AAAHHHH---"ON the Lam" ----Well there could be an hispanic discussion with some political play in it--Which company has documented employees????

13. Default Re: Campus Expansions

_ Lamson Park will not be finished by March 15. Too much work to do and I don't think the contractor has the resources to do it. _
    Beware---Idus Martii!!!! The Ides of March!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunbander View Post
    _ After my fair share of Southern Comfort I decided I was going get a couple bricks from the rubble of the Twin Towers _
    Sigh--- that was unwise at best.

15. Default Re: Campus Expansions

_ Sigh--- that was unwise at best. _
    You are correct. But what fun would our college years be if we didn't get the stupid out of us then.

Page 8 of 63 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 . LastLast

Thread Information