Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Louisville!!!!!!

Default Louisville!!!!!!

Whose ready to throw some Cardinal into a gumbo?

2. Default

Is this a done deal?

I'm in! Sounds like something my husband wood cook anyway!

4. Default

Originally posted by Bert
    Is this a done deal?
    It's done. Saw it on CBS moments ago. Louisville #4 seed vs UL #13 seed in Nashville, TN.

This Bracket is going to be tough but it is a great bracket for us to make a move in.

6. Default UL will play Louisville to open NCAA tourney

The University of Louisiana men's basketball team will open the NCAA tournament playing Louisville on Friday in Nashville. The Cajuns were placed in the Albuquerque regional.

The Ragin' Cajuns earned a place in the NCAA by winning the Sun Belt Conference championship last week.

LSU received a sixth seed in the Chicago regional and will open Thursday against 11th-seeded Alabama-Birmingham.

Southeast Louisiana drew a 15th seed, also in the Chicago regional, and will play second-seeded Oklahoma State in Oklahoma City.

The rest of the story

On CBS we were picked as one of the sleepers. we have the talent now it is time to show it to the nation and make a run. This is where it started for gonzaga.back to back appearences and then you pull the upset over a much higher rated team and all of a sudden things begin to change. I so ready for Friday already. LETS GO CAJUNS!!!!

8. Default

Is the University putting together any ticket packages and/or trip packages (i.e. bus) together for us?

I was checking out the prices for the game and the cheapest teicket I have seen is $105/per ticket for nosebleed seats. And cheapest airline is around $263 round-trip from Lafayette to Houston to Nashville.

Battle of UL!!! Thats how I see it, lets do it, serve up some of that Cardinal Gumbo!!!

I personally would of liked an Oklahoma of sorts instead!!

DaddyCajun!!

Geaux Louisiana

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Originally posted by CajunCherokee
    Is the University putting together any ticket packages and/or trip packages (i.e. bus) together for us?

I was checking out the prices for the game and the cheapest teicket I have seen is $105/per ticket for nosebleed seats. And cheapest airline is around $263 round-trip from Lafayette to Houston to Nashville.
    >>

Does the University get a certain allotment of Tix?

Z.

I am guessing Z the best route to go is through the Cajundome.

Tomorrow afternoon I will investigate it.

Does anyone know or have a good "guesstament" on how we will match up against the Cardinals? This could be a great opportunity to establish our program.General Lee versus a coaching legend! I can only imagine what a win will do for our programthe talent around the country that will want to wear the vermillion and white!

13. Default

Originally posted by RaginEsquire06
    Does anyone know or have a good "guesstament" on how we will match up against the Cardinals? This could be a great opportunity to establish our program.General Lee versus a coaching legend! I can only imagine what a win will do for our programthe talent around the country that will want to wear the vermillion and white!
    The only thing I know about Lousiville is that Rick Pitino is a hell of a coach and Taquan Dean is a stud. However, he is no better than Julius Hodge was last year with NC State and we were hanging in with them. I think the General will assign Orien to Dean.

You forgot about Garcia. He will be a 1st round pick- it not a lottery pick. Only think I like so far is no stud down low. We have a shot.

Francisco Garcia and Dean or both great player.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information