Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread: 2011 Vermilion & White Spring Game

Default Re: Ragin' Cajun Blog: Wednesday's football practice report (& spring game roste

With the mobility of the QB's, I always thought it would be wise to incorporate a lot of playaction rollout types of throws which we did rarely over recent years. Gautier's skill set in particular lends itself to throwing on the run and it does open up the running game and vice versa. I'm glad to see this staff using that philosophy in this offense. It should be a good race to see who will get the starting nod but I think this offense will expose the skills that all QB's have and allow them to work at their strengths.

Default Spring game question

I noticed a lack of public restroom facilities. Does anyone know where or if they are being set up?

igeaux.mobi

Default Re: Spring game question

You mean like port-o-potties for tail gating?
    They are usually in random places around Cajun field parking lot, by south endzone and near parkinglot by baseball field.

igeaux.mobi

igeaux.mobi

I know for football they have the Tigue restrooms are open also.

They are not in the usual places. I will have to look more carefully. Probably a lot fewer than usual game day amount so hidden better.

igeaux.mobi

Default Re: Ragin' Cajun Blog: Wednesday's football practice report (& spring game roste

looks like Aaron Spikes fell to second team, I still think he has what it takes and he will bring his game up a level in time for the fall. he and Robert Walker will be a mean 1-2

How is it going out there? I'm stuck in Houston.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    _ looks like Aaron Spikes fell to second team, I still think he has what it takes and he will bring his game up a level in time for the fall. he and Robert Walker will be a mean 1-2 _
    I really think one of our new guys is going to beat out Walker. I sure hope so anyway.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    looks like Aaron Spikes fell to second team, I still think he has what it takes and he will bring his game up a level in time for the fall. he and Robert Walker will be a mean 1-2
    Spikes was doing some extra involuntary conditioning after practice Wednesday. Walker has pulled ahead of him, at least for now.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarine81 View Post
    How is it going out there? I'm stuck in Houston.

igeaux.mobi
    if I had to take a guess now, 1000ish out here tailgating. May end up near 2K by gametime.

igeaux.mobi

UL Football 2011 Vermilion & White Spring Game

Crowd here at the spring game! Easily 3-4 grand!

igeaux.mobi

Default Re: huge!

Wish I was there!.Any football yet?.

Fantastic. Any updates or noteworthy observations would be appreciated.

Mcguire is no longer a qb. Gauthier looks pretty good, they're letting him throw passes that bustle wouldnt.

igeaux.mobi

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 . LastLast

Thread Information