Thread: Ladies defeat ASU - On to the Finals!

UL Basketball Ladies defeat ASU - On to the Finals!

61-49. Great game for the gals!!

BTW. Was listening to the ASU broadcast via yahoo. They were discussing possible at-large bids, stating that ASU might have a shot at the post season; but that the Cajuns would likely need to win the tournament to get in due to very low RPI. Anyone got a take on this??

3. Default Re: Ladies defeat ASU - On to the Finals!

Originally posted by shof
    61-49. Great game for the gals!!
    ASU has (had) an RPI of 43.

Besides Stanford, ASU is he best team the Lady Cajuns have faced all year and they beat them twice.

I'm not sure if that counts as a quality win or a double quality win. Something about wins against teams in the top 50 or top 100

If I understand correctly the thing that will kill any NIT chance is the 6+ wins against teams outside the top 300 RPI wise.

SO THAT MEANS . . .On to the Finals! and WIN

4. Default

1. Cajuns RPI will improve tremendously with this win and even the win vs FIU.

2. BOP said on the radio broadcast and I agree that the Cajuns have punched there ticket for post season play with this win.

3. F ASU, they are out, and we are still in.

Just my opinion.

Gotta love the ASU broadcasters.just can't handle this loss. "Its just this announcers opinion; but you'd better hope the winner of this afternoon's WKU/MT game wins the tournament. The East is just vastly superior to the West division." Darn, it just sucks losing to an inferior opponenttwice!

I'll worry about WNIT if necessary after tomorrow. I want the women and men basketball teams in NCAA tournament at the same time for the first time in UL history. Yeah baby!!!!!

7. Default

Our RPI jumped up 14 spots to 127. Tomorrow we play either the 52 or 53 ranked teams in the country. If we win that, it will be hard pressed to keep us out of the top 100.

UL Basketball

LET'S MAKE HISTORY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

I can't beleive that I'm fired up about Lady Cajun basketball

But DAMN!!!!

GEAUX LADY CAJUNS!!!!

UL Basketball

Fired up is right, these girls and their coaches deserve BIG TIME props!!! Hopefully they WIN tomorrow against Middle Tenn and the men duplicate against Denver.

GEAUX, FIGHT, WIN!!!
    LADY CAJUNS, LOUISIANA'S RAGIN CAJUNS!!
    LOUISIANA PROUD!!!!!

DADDYCAJUN

Thread Information