Thread: Cajun Cooking Club

Default Cajun Cooking Club

What exactly is it. I know they feed the players and staff. Anyone wanna drop a little knowledge on me?

igeaux.mobi

Default Re: cooking club

I dont know about them either but their food smells amazing!!

http://cajuncookingclub.com/

Check out the website, explains it all.

Thanks! Always wondered.

igeaux.mobi

USL (1960-1983)  (1985-1998) Re: cooking club

you guys do a fantastic job, garnering praise and thanks from fans and foes alike. I remember the last time FAU came to town 2 years ago, their coach had nothing but good things to say about the free grub etc. Butyou guys have to do something about Duke! That drunken sailor does not have the right to ruin the game for people around him. Attending UL baseball games is a privilege, not a right and those of us who earn that privilege deserve not to have it ruined by others who don't.
    Keep up the good work.

Haha Duke! Guy loves the Cajunshe just loves Coors Light a little more.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by USL82 View Post
    _ you guys do a fantastic job, garnering praise and thanks from fans and foes alike. I remember the last time FAU came to town 2 years ago, their coach had nothing but good things to say about the free grub etc. Butyou guys have to do something about Duke! That drunken sailor does not have the right to ruin the game for people around him. Attending UL baseball games is a privilege, not a right and those of us who earn that privilege deserve not to have it ruined by others who don't.
    Keep up the good work. _
    Amen to that!! Duke seems like a good guy but man he gets intoxicated at the games. I'm all for having a good time but he takes it to another level.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaHammock View Post
    _ Amen to that!! Duke seems like a good guy but man he gets intoxicated at the games. I'm all for having a good time but he takes it to another level. _

LOL.Ok ya'll got me curious. I have to add to the list:

#175. Must meet Duke

Lol go to Legends at anytime of day and you'll meet him.

igeaux.mobi

[QUOTE=USL82;309062]you guys do a fantastic job, garnering praise and thanks from fans and foes alike. I remember the last time FAU came to town 2 years ago, their coach had nothing but good things to say about the free grub etc. Butyou guys have to do
    something about Duke! That drunken sailor does not
    have the right to ruin the game for people around him.
    Attending UL baseball games is a privilege, not a right
    and those of us who earn that privilege deserve not to
    have it ruined by others who don't.

Harmless, but obnoxious. Problem is nobody is really his guardian or keeper. Alot of people tell him to shut up, usually to deaf ears. Will say this, dude can drink a sailor under the table.work.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Ned Clampett View Post
    _ LOL.Ok ya'll got me curious. I have to add to the list:

#175. Must meet Duke _
    Be prepared for an ear raping of biblical proportions! Other than him offending a few people with his yelling he seems to be a nice guy. I don't think his yelling is vulgar if I remember correctly.

Duke is a harmless, good guySure he gets his fill from the beer booth, but most of us do. Walk down, introduce yourself (the earlier the inning the better), he's alright.Cut the guy some slack!

Thread Information