Thread: Proud Dad

Default Proud Dad

I hope this works I am trying to attach a photo of my little girl throwing out the first pitch at the second softball game on Saturday.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Proud Dad

Don't see it but you can still add it without starting a new thread
    igeaux.mobi

3. Default Re: Proud Dad

Great moment in time.

Yes it was Turbine she loved it. Ashley walked her out to make the pitch as I stood behind her. Stephanie gave a few lessons right before and she walked out and did her thing. Stephanie said yep you have a pitcher and I said ok give her the scholarship now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMarineBBK View Post
    _ I hope this works I am trying to attach a photo of my little girl throwing out the first pitch at the second softball game on Saturday. _
    Looks like a great moment to cherish.

Like I told CajunHawk in another thread: "A son is a son until he takes a wife, a daughter is a daughter for all her life."

Geaux UL!

How'd you swing getting her to throw out the first pitch?

I am on the Board of Directors for Cajun Tails Tailgating. We cooked for the girls and they brought us all on the field to acknowledge us. Asked who would throw out the first pitch so I said if you guys dont mind I would like Zoee to and they all agreed she is like our mascot. She gets more media attention at UL events than Hud lol.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Proud Dad

Shaaa! She looks GOOD TO GEAUX!!!

8. Default Re: Proud Dad

That's the good stuff!!! Enjoy!!!

_ I am on the Board of Directors for Cajun Tails Tailgating. We cooked for the girls and they brought us all on the field to acknowledge us. Asked who would throw out the first pitch so I said if you guys dont mind I would like Zoee to and they all agreed she is like our mascot. She gets more media attention at UL events than Hud lol. _
    Where you "surprise guest color commentator #3" during the broadcast???

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ I hope this works I am trying to attach a photo of my little girl throwing out the first pitch at the second softball game on Saturday. _
    Cute as a button! very nice pic!!

Z

Thanks for all the compliments guys she is a handful but I have practice with raising girls I have a 25 year old also. No sir I was not the guest commentator for TV my face is made for radio lol.

Thread Information