Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: 2005-06 Volunteer Days

UL Baseball 2005-06 Volunteer Days

The United Louisiana Cajuns will have a work weekend July 15-17 to spruce up the Athletic Complex in preparation for the 2005-2006 Season.

We will have a planning meeting with Gerald Hebert, for all interested parties this Thursday, at Pete's on Johnston, 6:00 PM. Please show up with your ideas and energies.

And Geaux Cajuns!!!

Default Re: United Louisiana Cajuns - Volunteers

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun
    We will have a planning meeting with Gerald Hebert, for all interested parties this Thursday, June 23 at Pete's on Johnston, 7:00 PM. Please show up with your ideas and energies.
    ah shucks it just so happens i'll be working at another place closer to the complex anyone that wishes to stop by after the meeting and alert me to what was discussed please do i'll be one of the blondes serving probably not the prettiest one (grins)

UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: United Louisiana Cajuns - Volunteers

I will be there tonight, and will be there the whole weekend minus Sunday(work calls)!!

DaddyCajun!!

ps Come on out and show your Cajun Pride and Ragin Muscle!!

4. Default Re: United Louisiana Cajuns - Volunteers

Wish I could have gone, must get up at 2am and got no sleep today.

5. Default volunteer meeting

we had a very good meeting, gerald brought the plans of the indoor facility to show us and everything is on schedule, he also showed us plans for other improvements that i hope you all could have seen that will make everything much nicer and professional along with other good newsnext meeting is thursday the 30th at pete's 7pm please come. there are alot of good things happening and coming down the pipe and if you are like me the only way i can give is with my helping hand, alot of talk of lets bring back the pride by getting involved and showing the ragin cajun spirit because when you see whats happening you'll want to be a part of it it's really exciting really GEAUX CAJUNS all are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    Wish I could have gone, must get up at 2am and got no sleep today.
    Somebody post the details if applicable.

UL Football Re: United Louisiana Cajuns - Volunteers

Tomorrow is my birthday & my wife asked me where I wanted to go. I said "how about Pete's @ 7:00?" I must be getting too old.
    Will Gerald be there tomorrow night? Who else will be there?
    (should I have a few drinks before I go???)

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58
    Tomorrow is my birthday & my wife asked me where I wanted to go. I said "how about Pete's @ 7:00?" I must be getting too old.
    You are lucky I am just reading this now. Otherwise we woudl have set up something embarasing at work for your birthday.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: United Louisiana Cajuns - Volunteers

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58
    Yes, Gerald will be there and Dr. Joe, myself, and hopefully atleast what we had before plus a few of their friends.

Gerald had me call Pete's this afternoon to reserve the room. Room is reserved for 7p.m. Thursday night in the back room(not the front room as it was already taken).

Daddy Cajun

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun08
    You are lucky I am just reading this now. Otherwise we woudl have set up something embarasing at work for your birthday.
    Remember the date, there's always next year.

CajunBank with Iberia Bank has stepped up and will be cooking out at the Volunteer Days!!!

We need to get 200 people out there to get as much done as posible, and to eat as much FRIED SOFT SHELL CRABS, FRIED FISH, HUSH PUPPIES, FRIED SHRIMP, AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME OUT TONIGHT,
    PETE'S ON JOHNSTON ST
    7 P.M.
    ALL INVITED!!!

DADDYCAJUN!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun
    CajunBank with Iberia Bank has stepped up and will be cooking out at the Volunteer Days!!!

We need to get 200 people out there to get as much done as posible, and to eat as much FRIED SOFT SHELL CRABS, FRIED FISH, HUSH PUPPIES, FRIED SHRIMP, AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME OUT TONIGHT,
    PETE'S ON JOHNSTON ST
    7 P.M.
    ALL INVITED!!!

DADDYCAJUN!
    I can't make it tonight as car problems have suddenly developed on my wife's vehicle. Please post any results of the meeting. I still hope to make the work days

I will be there this evening. Beyond buying season tickets for football and hopefully for baseketball this season, I really can't afford much more monetary support. I am eager to help with my sweat equity.

14. Default 2005-06-30

Some who were in attendance for Volunteer Day 5 planning were . . .

I'll start with the youngest first and by Tuesday post a couple more that were in attendance at the V5 meeting last Thursday.

The locations that will be cypressed up this go around (5th) will be

15. Track,
  16. Football,
  17. Baseball,
  18. Softball,
  19. Tennis

ps Cypress ( Calendar Year Press) the Big get ready. Last year we had 2 separate ones (V3, V4) this year all in one. Come on out and have a good time with friends July 15th, 16th, 17th. Place Cajun Basin.

RedBug58 and part of family . . .
  20. Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: 2005-06-30

I had forgotten how good the food was at Pete's. It's always exciting listening to Gerald as he heads up contineous improvement for athletics. I'm starting to get "pumped" for the work day. I will be bringing a 4-wheeler to help move stuff around. My daughter learned to drive the "gator" at the last work day. Should have a good turnout based on the showing at the organizational meeting. It was a full room at Pete's. I'll be going back again for another "Big Pete's" burger!! Looks like all 7 of us will be at work day this year.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information