Thread: Cajun Football

1. UL Football Cajun Football

Cajuns O-line
    Hello everyone out there in ragin cajun land this is icecold cajun and I would like to comment on the message someone posted the other day. I peronally think that the offensive line will be the the strong point for the team. I was the cajuns center for the last three years and I saw the potential that this great groups of guys displayed. Of course my good friend "Hodges" is still going to be a if not the VOCAL leader of the offense not just the line. Hodges definetly gets my vote for the starting center spot, he has substituted for me over the this past year in series and worked along with me in practice. I think that the returning starters of Cox, Ernest, Newman, and ? could open up holes open up holes for a 1,000 yard rusher and protect for a 3,000 yard passer. Not to mention the depth of the offensive line consist of quality back up with players who have great knowledge of the game. Till next time Geaux Cajun Geaux HEllo MR. and MRS. Hodges I hope to see you guys very soon!!!

hey ronnie jay walker here (grins)

very nice first post i am sure all cajun fans would hope you won't be a stranger eric the bartel from time to time, checks in from what i'm guessing is stienbrenner's or trump's limo pc up there in NY as do others really involved in cajun athletics my best to you in your years ahead

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Cajun Football

Originally posted by IceCold Cajun
    Cajuns O-line
    Hello everyone out there in ragin cajun land this is icecold cajun and I would like to comment on the message someone posted the other day. I peronally think that the offensive line will be the the strong point for the team. I was the cajuns center for the last three years and I saw the potential that this great groups of guys displayed. Of course my good friend "Hodges" is still going to be a if not the VOCAL leader of the offense not just the line. Hodges definetly gets my vote for the starting center spot, he has substituted for me over the this past year in series and worked along with me in practice. I think that the returning starters of Cox, Ernest, Newman, and ? could open up holes open up holes for a 1,000 yard rusher and protect for a 3,000 yard passer. Not to mention the depth of the offensive line consist of quality back up with players who have great knowledge of the game. Till next time Geaux Cajun Geaux HEllo MR. and MRS. Hodges I hope to see you guys very soon!!!
    Welcome aboard

Default Re: Cajun Football

Originally posted by IceCold Cajun
    Cajuns O-line
    We love the inside scoop. Keep bringin' it. The board gets a little cold on football with spring sports heating up this time of year. Spring practice and the NFL draft get some love, then around July when we've had just about enough of the non-football months your comments and thoughts on the upcoming season will be the gravy for our rice.

alright now snote ("jay".c'mon). I do not hang out with Steinbrenner or Trump. Those guys are pre-madonnas.I've always been a blue-collar guy.you know that.

But on a true note, thank you Ronnie for being the shortest guy in the offensive huddle. You truly are my little "brotha" haha

You know I love ya Harvey. God bless y'all down South. I'll see everybody at the Spring Game.

PS- snow is not good

Nice to hear from some alums of the program.

Keep the comments coming to keep the faithful excited.

7. Default

whats up ronnie how things going for you?

Im interested to see how Desormeaux does this Spring. I dont see him taking Jerry's job, but I believe he has a lot of upside. RealCajun70, is there a "z" somewhere in your name?

9. Default

yea,lol that would be me

What time is the scrimmage tomorrow? Anyone know what the format will be? All scripted?

Thread Information