Thread: 2002 players in Summer Ball

1. UL Baseball 2002 players in Summer Ball

Jay and I will be talking about the 2002 CWS sometime this afternoon (probably between 4 and 5).

It is rather interesting to note the parallels between the 2000 Cajun squad and this year's edition of the Irish. Both hosted their own regionals as #2 seeds. Both were sent the weakest #1 seeds in the country (East Carolina and South Alabama respectively). Both won their regionals and advanced to play the #1 national seed in the super-regionals. Both upset the #1 national seed. Finally, both meet #8 national seed Stanford in the opening game of the CWS. Will Notre Dame take it a step further and win two games in the CWS?

Brian

UL Baseball

Now that is erie. Irish we were still playing.

3. Support

I did get to hear the discussion. Brians knowledge is evident and flows. I would recomnd that Jay make it a weekly event next baseball season.

ps That is an amazing set of events between the Cajuns and Irish. It will be interesting to see waht they can do.

4. UL Baseball

It's hard to say whether the Irish will advance to the "Final Four" as the Cajuns did in 2000 or go two and out. Who knows? They may win the whole ball of wax. This year's CWS appears to be as evenly matched as any I can remember.

5. UL Baseball Kevin Ardoin -- Player of the Week

As heard on the SportsNote

Kevin Ardoin is playing for he Covington Lumberjacks this summer

Kevin received the Coracon Solutions player of the week award for pitching the first complete game in 'Jacks history. Not only was it a complete game but it was a complete game shutout.

Kevin Ardoin -- Player of the Week
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That yellow hair looks familiar. I hope you don't mind but that page will be gone in a week so I copied this.

"Sunday belonged to Jacks pitched Kevin Ardoin who threw the first complete game shutout in Lumberjacks Franchise History. Ardoin allowed just three hits in the 3-0 victory. "

7. Default

Corey Coles' is playing for he Covington Lumberjacks this summer

Corey Coles picks up Player of the Week Award

Corey Coles' 17 strike outs in a game last week helped him earn the third Coracon Solutions Player of the Week award.

Link to the Covington Lumberjacks home page Thanks Bil

8. UL Baseball raginpagin movie clip

This defines

9. How quality oozes from coach Robe.
  10. How he recruits a classy group of guys.
  11. How volunteerism lives at D1 Louisiana

{i-video}

Thread Information