Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Mitchell's Dunk You Very Much

UL Basketball Dwayne Mitchell's Dunk You Very Much

Here's a little something I put together with the dunks from the Denver & Florida International games. Only 30 seconds long.but should suffice.FOR NOW. Sorry the quality is so bad. It's the compression.

P.S. - Turbine, if you do set up a stationary camera let me know so we can use some of that footage.

3. Default

Thanks Jared. I had to edit the file down to 320x240 and the quality that you said was bad was actually much beter than what we can see now.

The quality took a second compression hit when converted to .wmv and 320x240

Thanks, love the music. That Mitchell dude can fly.

Awesome, Jared! Great job on that, seriously. Love it!

Turbine, is there anyway I can download the clip to my computer? I use FireFox and the video won't show up on here unless I open with IE.

Ragin' Cajuns

Simply incredible Jared! Would love to have a copy to share with family and friends!

Thanks Jared.

rumors how long has it been since you heard to ones about dwayne and football?

ps. doors open tomorrow @ 11 for monday's sportsnote lunch bunch hope to see you there

pss. thanks for the collaboration fellows

I've added onto that montage since the Fla. Int. game. It's about 3:30 seconds now. Let me know exaclty what to compress the .wmv as and I can send email it to you to post.

P.S. - You may notice in the updated version there are entirely TOO many "dunk you very much" calls by Jay. Creatively that much repetition is not good for a short video like this. I do not care. It's Jay's "Woah Nelly!"

10. Default

Originally posted by Jared
    I've added onto that montage since the Fla. Int. game. It's about 3:30 seconds now. Let me know exaclty what to compress the .wmv as and I can send email it to you to post.
    512 Kbps

Audio: 64 Kbps, 44,100 Hz, Stereo.
    Video: 30 fps, 320x240, WMV V9 Compression

Thanks Jared, you are the best.

which thread are we going to use as the spring 2005 football thread i vote this one as i have already asked a question (non answered as we all see) in here and of course i too like alot the music

anyone made a practice yet? seems as if i was for the first time, today, told to leave the qb's alone when i mentioned that i was jay walker one next to me picked up on the thinking, and said he was john porche oh what fun

practice wednesday @ 3:35 is it just me or does ron hudson look like christophel on steroids (grins)

i was recruited to play for the cajuns any one else?

(199)

So when are we going to see the new 3 min and 30 second clip of dunks?

sure there was a dunk tuesday night but i have liked this thread for some time

friday practice at 3:35 saturday scrimage at 12:30 anyone besides me planning on tailgating?

ps. out of respect of the call's on the video and other considerations i will no longer pretend to be jay

Jared your movie was great.put me right in the seat at the court

Default Re: Mitchell Dunktastic {i-video}

This is a basketball thread, right, about D Mitchell?? Is this going to make the news tonight, 6-22-05 or am I late, having been out of town??

DaddyCaun!!

ps Did anyone find it funny that Season Ticket renewals for BASKETBALL came out this past week and with NO schedule? Not complaining just thought they would alow Football to get out the way first!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information