Thread: Adam James

UL Basketball Adam James

Whatever Coach Lee did to fire him up last game...it worked. He came off the bench and played better than I believe I have ever seen him play. Up untill last night i had been really hard on him but he shut me up last night. If he keeps improving as much as he has this year he can become a weapon for us in the future.

I too have been harse on him, even a couple time calling him the pilsbury dough boy, but he has really turned it on! He is fighting inside the paint for that ball and also rebounding and scoring now!

Geaux Adam!

I too have been one to complain about Adam James. I remember when I used to get on Chris Cameron just as much, but now look what he's done for us. I hope he continues to work hard and throw his weight around in the paint.

Adam James has made remarkable progress this season. We maybe need to credit Coach Hartman and Adam of course for working hard and being coachable.

Once he gets a little touch on his shots, he will be much more "offensive".

UL Basketball

Destin, I am pleased that you posted WHO is responsible Adam's improvement. For moment there I thought that CAJUNJUDO,UL_C, and Clutch were going to take credit for the turnaround. Had me confused and worried.

You shouldn't be worried if I took credit for the turnaround i believe i am one of the best arm chair coachs there is.

UL Basketball

Adam is a decent player but no quite ready for a Ragin Cajun style of play. I like the kid, but he's more suited for a Northwestern State or any southland conference type team. The game may be a little to fast and more above the rim than James can handle. I watched him play at STM, he's not a scoring threat but he does give great minutes when given the chance. I believe he should keep working and prove people wrong. Maybe he can get quicker and stronger and become a solid body under the rim. Who knows????? Lets see what happens, no hard feelings Adam.

Thread Information