Thread: Cajun Basketball Ranked 73 in Nation by DCI

Ragin' Cajuns Cajun Basketball Ranked 73 in Nation by DCI

Cajuns ranked 73 out of 330 teams! Denver is ranked 91, Ark-Little Rock is ranked 99 to round off the top 100.

Check it out!

http://www.collegehoopsnet.com/speci.ing/050221.htm

Not anymore after blowing a two game road trip in arkansas

I do not think they blew this 2 game road trip. Winning road games in basket ball is the hardest thing in college sports. Trying to win and have your opponents not being called for a foul in the last 10 minutes or so in the game is almost impossible. This team will come together and will make one hell of a run in the conference tournament. The only celebration that counts is in Denton.

Originally posted by CRAWFISH61
    Trying to win and have your opponents not being called for a foul in the last 10 minutes or so in the game is almost impossible.
    Hear, hear!

I totally agree with the foul situation and i feel it was horrible also, but it just looks as if we do not play with the same fire and intensity that we play with at home. with an 11 point led with 10 minutes you have to put a team away. I do feel as if these two losses can be good for us because i promise you this will not be a weak of practice to look forward too. i think we will be very ____ed come tournament time and i feel nobody will be able to play within 15 points of us.

Ragin' Cajuns

Our bench is too weak. If we do not win the tournament it will be because of this factor!

Our starting five is the best hands down in the SunBelt!

7. Default

I don't disagree margin of victory is and should be an indicator of how good a team really is.

Hoever since it is not used for anything besides DCI I wonder how accurate it is since coaches seem to be prone to call off the dogs.

DCI FORMULA

Ragin' Cajuns

You have a good point Turbine!

Thread Information