Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cleaning the Tigue

UL Baseball Cleaning the Tigue

LOUISIANA FANS, your attention please. Ok, I will cut the announcer speak, but here it goes!

Just spoke with Robe and he and Babb are getting a list of things we can do over the WEEK that the Cajuns are in Hawaii! (DATES AVAILABLE fEB 28th thru March 8th). I will pick up a key from Robe just prior to that weeks trip. UL Maintenance crews will bring cleaning supplies, hoses, brooms, mops, paint, etc. for us to use all week. I will also get with Gerald to see if we can find some kind sponsors to feed you horses that are going to be busting it at "The Tigue"!!

More details will follow! PLEASE SIGN UP BY POSTING AND LIST ANY TOOLS YOU CAN BRING LIKE PRESSURE WASHERS, FRIENDS, ETC.

ATTN. ALL ARTIST OR THOSE THAT LIKE TO PAINT, ROBE OK'D REPAINTING THE DOUGOUT ROOFS!!!

TOMORROW I will post more info and post the names of the company that will build the covered areas in the first and third base box seat areas.

Also Lourdes park Robe said is scheduled to break ground after this seasons last pitch has been thrown!!

Daddy Cajun OUT!

I am VERY interested in helping out at The Tigue. Also, I have a friend who is very artistic and good at painting. I'll speak to him. When exactly will we be working during that 10 day span?

God Bless.

I will definatly do my best to get out there and help. I will try and drag Redbug & BigEd along with me also.

I will try to speak with Gerald tonight at the game or tomorrow! Once I have some dates I will post them! Oh yeh, Redbug does not have a choice, he is going to be pressure washing and driving the gator!!

DaddyCajun!!

OK DaddyCajun, I guess you're my "Daddy"!

You know I am your Daddy, just don't wreck the Gator!!
    You Da Man, RedBug! Now when are we going to see that new classic car you bought for your wife?

North Texas defeats Denver tonight in Denton!!!

DaddyCajun!!!

Gerald stated tonight that Tigue Moore should not take more than a couple of days to pressure wash if we have enough help. There is some painting to do on top of the dugouts, pipe, bushes to trim, fence to wash gently!

Hope we are able to get enough of you hard working Louisiana Fans out to the Tigue!!!

DaddyCajun!!

count me in on the clean up, i'll be watching for more information

Man, I wish we would have had some guys like all of you when I was playing there. Robe has really done a lot of good things for this program. It's getting to be a premier facility!! Too bad I don't live Lafayette anymore or I would help out too!!

When is Cajun Field going to get this "ROYAL TREATMENT"? It needs pressure washing more than I need a raise!

Was up Daddy Cajun its your nephew.

Go CAJUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UL Basketball Tigue Cleanup

Just wondering if anyone new of any plans to clean the Tigue?

Daddy Cajun

UL Baseball

Alright Louisiana Fans, Robe and I will meet tomorrow evening at 1730, Thursday Feb 24th, 2005 to discuss the Tigues Clean up! I do know that trade outs with Rasing Cane and Chick Fillet will provide the food for those of us lucky enough to have some available time to apply some of that Ragin Cajun Sweat Equity for the benefit of the UL Baseball Program, and Louisiana PRIDE!!!!

I will pick up a key from Robe(so we can play a few innings-NOT-just a joke-you're all washed up like me) as well as contact numbers for plant opps and Robes Secretary.

A call to Gerald is next, I will post more as for as times and dates as I obtain more info(amount of work to be done, etc)!

PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE ABLE TO HELP, AND LIST DATES AND TIMES YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE, AS WELL AS EQUIPMENT LIKE-----P R E S S U R E----W A S H E R S---YOU have available!!

DaddyCajun!!
    337-344-8283 (Cingular service)saves me minutes

DaddyCajun,

Can you provide us with a few dates & times that we will be needed?

Not just yet! The baseball team has their Louisiana Invitational this weekend which ends on Feb. 27th and do NOT return until March 9th. So that being said, Feb 28th thru March 8th the team will be away. However, we will need to complete things prior to the team returning home from Hawaii! I will know more tomorrow after Tony and I meet. Please avail to me your availablity for the Week of Monday 28th of Feb and March 6th!!!

DaddyCajun!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information