Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Cleaning the Tigue

UL Baseball Tigue Spring Cleaning Continues Today 4pm on!!

Although the Bollichs are now at the Tigue pressure washing the upwards of the stadium the ground pressure washers will continue from 4pm on today! Sunday Jerremy Robichaux will be at the Tique all day time starting will be posted later! This could do it! If not there is Monday and Tuesday, but ALL will be finished prior to Wednesdays Game with McNeese!

Be the Reason get into the Cleaning!!

DaddyCajun!!
    337-344-8283

Ragin' Cajuns

I can be there from 7-12 noon I have somewhere I need to be at 2pm. I can bring one pressure washer but if someone else will be there that needs one I can bring a second one. Please reply before Sunday Morning. Also I am sure that there still are things that need to be done please post them before Sunday morning so I can be prepared to work on them as well. If no one posts is it ok to assume that it is complete? It will save me a 30 mile trip.

Jeremy

3. Default

Originally posted by Lil_Robi
    I can be there from 7-12 noon I have somewhere I need to be at 2pm. . . . .

. . . . If no one posts is it ok to assume that it is complete? It will save me a 30 mile trip.

Jeremy
    With an offer like that I can't believe no one came through.

University of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns the #1 Sports Choice in Acadiana.

Well I was there from about 8:15- 9:30 before I left. I did not see anyone there. Thre gates were closed. I drove around to look for people who might have a key and found no one. I guess I could have put the pressure washer on my back and jumped the fence. I talked to "daddy cajun" and he said someone should be there. I had somewhere to be at two, so I left. Hey, I was there Thursday till about midnight. I don't even own the machines, I was able to rent them which means I pay for them. As a father of four, working a full time job and going to night school at UL Mon,Tue,Wed nights, I am trying to do my best that I can volunteer my time as all of you are doing.

Anyone able to go out to the field Monday, there is plenty to do: 1st Base side cooking/box seat area and brick fences inside and out on first base. third base box seat outside brick fence only left. Cement on from the girls restroom around Robes office. 1st base bleachers retention wall. Infront of Robes office outside the fence is a short piece of sidewalk left to wash. and last is the walk way between the 3rd base bleachers and the club house(do also the club house bricks that are along the sidewalk. Dugouts are being finished by Dr. Dooley and Nick(awesome job simply awesome, a must see!!!!!!!!!!!) Also the small green fence behind the box seats behind home plate need to be repainted Green!!

SO AS YOU CAN SEE STILL A BIT TO BE DONE BUT CAN SERIOUSLY BE KNOCKED OUT FAST WITH SOME HELP, WE NEED NUMBERS TO GET IT FINISHED FOR PRIOR TO WEDNESDAY'S GAME!!!

Thanks in Advance,
    DaddyCajun!!
    337-344-8283

UL Baseball Tigue Spring Cleaning NOT quite complete.Help Needed!

Weather scared away the painters yesterday and most everyone else. The front of the stadium was being washed by Eddie Boulick's company yesterday.

The Tigue will be completed, maybe not by Wednesday but certainly by the teams return from their next road trip!

I will be out at the Tique early Wednesday morning to get the front by the concession stand done and the back of the first base stands retention wall completed.

I need to speak with everyone who participated in the Spring cleaning, Robe wants names, etc.

DaddyCajun!!!

Daddy Cajun. Are you guys going to be doing anything Thursday night at the field? I am coming into town on business and staying the night. I would be willing to help if something big is going on.

Well if the gates will be open and there is work to be done, I will be there as well(Thursday night).

I'll be tied up with the Top28, but if someone wants to use my pressure washer let me know.

Email: mkilchrist@gmail.com cell:337-298-7887

Keys won't be a problem Lil-Robi, the problem lies with me not being able to be out at the field. Call me and I will set things up.

There is pressure washing to be done as well as some painting tomorrow night atleast! Those coming in town and those wanting to help please come out and help!!

Lil-Robi will be the captin!

DaddyCajun!!!
    This dog is almost whipped!!

OK will talk with you this afternoon, see yall at the field

UPDATE AS OF 3-11-05:

Lil-Robi and CajunBank were at the Tigue last night from around 6p.m. to 11p.m. and they fininsed the 1st base box seats and the cooking area. Also two areas outside the fence line on the first base side by Robes office was completed by Lil-Robi!!

Last Pressure washing to do is behind the 3rd base bleachers is a sidewalk and the locker room wall, and the brick walls that face in the field for the boxseats!! And that is it!!

PAINTING: Two small green fences, ANY takers?

Sid: I need to get intouch with Nick(ART), for the Louisiana Ragin Cajun Logo completion date!!!!!!!!!

Also, I need the Name, address, and phone #'s of everyone that helped in Tigue Spring Cleaning!!! Robe and I want them!!

DaddyCajun!!

337-344-8283

UL Baseball Friday Night Tigue Spring Bound Cajun Fans

Lil-Robi posted earlier that he was going to the Tigue Friday night 3-11-05, THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN NOW. Something came up and he contacted me to post this message.

If anyone wants to do some work there tonight call me at 337-344-8283 I will see that someone opens it up for you!!

DaddyCajun!!

CajunBank was out at "The Tigue" tonight(3-12-05) till midnight(saw the lights still on from the hospital. He was washing the last side walk and clubhouse wall on the third base side!!

Sid where is Nick(ART) to finish the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns circle on top the dugouts!!!

Two green fences and the outside walls of the boxseats left!!

Then on to Soccer, Track, and Softball, anyone want to join post so I will know your interested!!!

DaddyCajun!!

Saturday Night 3-12-05 CajunBank pressure washed the 3rd base side of the clubhouse exterior wall and sidewalks. This MAN was out there by himself till midnight, I saw the lights on from the hospital!

Great work CajunBank.

Still to be done at the Tigue:

Pressure wash the outside walls of the box seats.

Paint Two green small fences behind the box seats behind home plate.

Then off to Soccer, Track and Softball!! It will get done, please if your able show your true colors and help with this cause!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information