Thread: CALLING ALL FANS! Especially students!

UL Basketball CALLING ALL FANS! Especially students!

As everyone in this forum already knows, this is our boys final home game!
    I feel it is safe to say these senior DESERVE, going to say it again, DESERVE a packed Cajundome. I was a little disappointed with the crowd for the NMSU game, only 4000?!?! I know I am probably preaching to the choir in here because most of you that are in town go to the games, but please lets talk it up for these guys.
    Students: If you are a student, please pass the word around to your friends. Students have no excuses for not going, it FREE! I know some work and have other plans they cant get out of, but all 16000???? So students please get your friends, make some phone calls. I would love to see the area behind the goal packed in Red! I will talk to my friend we all see at the game, they guy with the flag, and tell him to get something going in the section. If you are a student introduce yourself to him, he is a nice guy and I will tell him to expect you. But with that crowd you can be a real 6th man.

Lets all get out there and wish them luck on their next 8 games after they beat UNT, and tell them we will see them in St. Louis!

10000 in the dome, lets do it!!!

I can't speak for the rest of them, but I can guarantee that the Ragin' Brass will be there in full strength!

UL Basketball

Brock, the Brass is definitely, in my opinion, part of the 6 man group. Without the Brass we would suffer! What excitement and pleasure they add to the games. Each year they get bigger and better. Hopefully, the tradition will continue. Fight on Cajuns, fight on to victory

Before you start calling out students, just remember that before most of the other "fans" get there, the student sections are pretty much full. Look at the 100 level sections behind the visitors bench and you will see that they are full by about 6:45. As for the other ones, you need to convince them to show up early.

It's easy to preach to us about showing up early, but everyone who posts here already goes to the game.

And for the record, students don't get in for free. As part of student-assessed fees, we pay for admission to all athletic events. So it is not "free" as you say, it still does cost us to go to the games.

OK then, excuse me, quit wasting your money and show up to the events that you already paid for! You get my drift, you can just show and flash your I.D.

I am not calling out anyone, but more or less begging people who shouldnt need to be begged to show up and support the team that is making us fans PROUD! And I still sit in the student section on the floor because I really enjoy being in the thick of things. The student section is good, but it should be better for a school of 16000 students. I go to every game an hour early to get premium spots and all I am saying is it shouldnt be that easy get the spot i get.

Again, probably no one in here but lets just make sure we are there and make phone call and get our friends there.
    GEAUX CAJUNS!

Originally posted by Rebel02
    And for the record, students don't get in for free. As part of student-assessed fees, we pay for admission to all athletic events. So it is not "free" as you say, it still does cost us to go to the games.
    How much of our fee does Robert Lee get to recruit?

I'm not a student, but I will be there. I'm making signs for seniors. Any cool ideas? So far I've come up with:

Stay Cajun, Chris! (indicating he should return next year or hope he remembers his time here fondly)

"O" how we'll miss you! (Little play on words for Orien Green)

I can't hink of anything for Brian Hamilton. Anyone?

Kate, how about BRIAN- THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!

9. Default

Originally posted by CajunKate
    Originally posted by CajunCharlie
    BRIAN- THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!
    BRIAN- THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!
    We have a Hall with your name on it.

10. Default

Originally posted by CajunKate
    Brian thanks for a Hamiltonian career

Hamiltonian: A mathematical function that can be used systematically and with great generality to generate the equations of motion of a dynamic system, equal for many such systems to the sum of the kinetic and potential energies of the system expressed in terms of the system's coordinates and momenta treated as independent variables

UL Basketball

Goodness gracious, Turbine! I didn't think the Krewe de Chew fixings had that much positive effect on you!!

Did you get my email about the camera bag?

12. Default

Charlie Krewe de Chew fixings have changed my life

. the Chew part for sure.

Thread Information