Thread: Sunday Practice Photos

Default Sunday Practice Photos

First day of full pads!

Story Link
    http://louisiana.scout.com/2/1055769.html

Default Re: Sunday Practice Photos

Thanks for the photos, T!

On a side note.any word on Qyen Griffin's ACT? Thought about that today and it's been so long since I took it that I can't remember how long it takes for results to come in.

Quote Originally Posted by BrockMeaux View Post
    _ Thanks for the photos, T!

On a side note.any word on Qyen Griffin's ACT? Thought about that today and it's been so long since I took it that I can't remember how long it takes for results to come in. _
    As others have mentioned, he has the ACT score now but his core is in question at this point. There is time for him with finals not until end of April or first week of May.

Thanks for the pictures T. Nice meeting you today

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by ulforlife View Post
    _ Thanks for the pictures T. Nice meeting you today

igeaux.mobi _
    Thanks ulforlife. Unfortunately these are only photos we are allowed to take. No photos of formations, defense or offense are allowed.

6. Default Re: Sunday Practice Photos

Good pic's T. good talking with you yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Gbbaseball7 View Post
    _ Good pic's T. good talking with you yesterday _
    Fun times ahead Mr. Mc, I only wished Brad had two more years.

Where have I been! I didn't know Cordian Hagans was on the squad. Cajun T, is he running with the Defensive Line or on the offensive line? I always heard that he didn't wan't to play on the offense, but that is where the tigers needed him

Quote Originally Posted by Civil Cajun View Post
    _ Where have I been! I didn't know Cordian Hagans was on the squad. Cajun T, is he running with the Defensive Line or on the offensive line? I always heard that he didn't wan't to play on the offense, but that is where the tigers needed him _

He's a DT and may very well be a starter this year

Quote Originally Posted by Civil Cajun View Post
    _ Where have I been! I didn't know Cordian Hagans was on the squad. Cajun T, is he running with the Defensive Line or on the offensive line? I always heard that he didn't wan't to play on the offense, but that is where the tigers needed him _
    You are thinking of Benay Pryer, Cordian Hagans will be a starting DT in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    _ He's a DT and may very well be a starter this year _
    hagans was a beast yesterday.pushing o-line all over the place. IMO - this dude has first team all sunbelt talent.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ You are thinking of Benay Pryer, Cordian Hagans will be a starting DT in my opinion. _

Well, according to many, Hagans was recruited at LSU for either the DL or OL and they decided to move him to OL which he did not want to do. Therefore, he came out knowing he may play either/or and I guess his first choice is definitely DL.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    _ Well, according to many, Hagans was recruited at LSU for either the DL or OL and they decided to move him to OL which he did not want to do. Therefore, he came out knowing he may play either/or and I guess his first choice is definitely DL. _
    That is correct. But it was never any question as to him playing DL here at UL with the previous or currents staffs. He came here specifically to play DL and the staff seems to be fine with what they have seen since taking the reins

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ That is correct. But it was never any question as to him playing DL here at UL with the previous or currents staffs. He came here specifically to play DL and the staff seems to be fine with what they have seen since taking the reins _

T, assuming he is a starter from day 1, who do you predict will start opposite him? I know Derrick Dean has been here for 4 years and is a leader but do you expect McCray to push for that starting role or someone else for that matter?

Thread Information