Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UL Lacrosse Plays Today

Default UL Lacrosse Plays Today

Come out if you're free.

http://ultoday.com/node/sports-headlines

Default Re: UL Lacrosse Plays tomorrow

It really is a cool sport once you understand it (which isn't all that hard). I would go watch but I got a game myself to play.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan32 View Post
    _ It really is a cool sport once you understand it (which isn't all that hard). I would go watch but I got a game myself to play. _
    You play Lacrosse? WOW

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    _ You play Lacrosse? WOW _
    yea I'm a senior in high school and i'm probably gonna play for UL next year

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ yea I'm a senior in high school and i'm probably gonna play for UL next year _
    Are you at STM?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Are you at STM? _
    haha no. I play for the Lafayette Lions. we're not that good but our team is only 3 years old and getting much better. I've only played for a year or so myself

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ haha no. I play for the Lafayette Lions. we're not that good but our team is only 3 years old and getting much better. I've only played for a year or so myself _
    No its all good. My family from Mom on down to my kids are all LHS grads. I am going to watch 2 cousins play tomorrow. They play for STM. Are LHS and STM playing each other tomorrow???

Z

_ No its all good. My family from Mom on down to my kids are all LHS grads. I am going to watch 2 cousins play tomorrow. They play for STM. Are LHS and STM playing each other tomorrow???

Z _
    no we play each other in a few weeks. we're playing St. Paul's tomorrow. do you know who STM is playing?

_ no we play each other in a few weeks. we're playing St. Paul's tomorrow. do you know who STM is playing? _
    STM plays Loyola tomorrow at 1.

Good luck tomorrow. I am sending you a pm be ready for it.

_ STM plays Loyola tomorrow at 1.

Good luck tomorrow. I am sending you a pm be ready for it. _
    will do. And that should be a pretty interesting game.

Default Re: UL Lacrosse Plays Today

anyone know how UL did today?

UL lost to UTSA 12-7

We played a good first half but struggled in the second half. Put up a good fight since they had a team with probably double the amount of players than us. It's a struggle for a first year program and with a lot of growing pains to go through. However, the team is progressing and could use all the support as well. By getting the word out and making sure all high schools seniors know that we have a team is a big thing for us and spreading the word is a must (have them come here rather than LSU) We hope to make a big splash next year with a bigger team.
    Like all the other programs here at UL, the future looks bright!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCrazy View Post
    _ UL lost to UTSA 12-7

We played a good first half but struggled in the second half. Put up a good fight since they had a team with probably double the amount of players than us. It's a struggle for a first year program and with a lot of growing pains to go through. However, the team is progressing and could use all the support as well. By getting the word out and making sure all high schools seniors know that we have a team is a big thing for us and spreading the word is a must (have them come here rather than LSU) We hope to make a big splash next year with a bigger team.
    Like all the other programs here at UL, the future looks bright! _
    oh trust me i know how they feel. I just played a game where we only had two lines of mid fielders. The teams we face typically have 4 lines of mid fielders. It's really tough when you are short handed. And I think this team will grow quickly. Lacrosse is becoming really popular really fast down here. And I think that UL will get a few guys from STM every year which should help a lot. Especially this year b/c they have a bunch of seniors.

And thanks for the update

oh trust me i know how they feel. I just played a game where we only had two lines of mid fielders. The teams we face typically have 4 lines of mid fielders. It's really tough when you are short handed. And I think this team will grow quickly. Lacrosse is becoming really popular really fast down here. And I think that UL will get a few guys from STM every year which should help a lot. Especially this year b/c they have a bunch of seniors.

And thanks for the update
    How did you guys do today? Loyola pulled away from STM in the 4th and won. Word was there are some guys for STM heading to UL to play Lacrosse It is really a fast paced game!

Z

_ How did you guys do today? Loyola pulled away from STM in the 4th and won. Word was there are some guys for STM heading to UL to play Lacrosse It is really a fast paced game!

Z _
    lost by two. But we played one of our best games of the year. And yea it really is a fast paced game. was this your first time watching a game?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information