Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Basketball 2006 team

Can anyone tell me if Ross is enrolled at UL? From what I have found online about the guy he will be a solid player for the Cajuns.

Ragin' Cajuns

Thanks for the post Turbine! You guy's have me so excited.I really believe if somehow we can find a seasoned point guard.we might be a top 25 team next year! Maybe R. Francis will be able to supply us with some of his magic on the college level!

If it is true that two additional players will be leaving after this season.maybe we can go out and find us another transfer like O. Greene, or D. Mitchell that can step in and play for us!

Ragin' Cajuns

Our search for a starting point guard my not be as difficult to find as we have anticipatedDepending on his rate of maturity in regards to the transition from high school to college.I really think that R. Francis could be our starting PG next season! Please inform me if I'm missing the boat!

Gotta love those Cajuns!

I think because of a rough season people are over looking Derek Gray but he will be a very solid player for UL in the future.

Ragin' Cajuns

What position is D Gray expected to play? What are his projected talent's?:confused:

Originally posted by RaginEsquire06
    Our search for a starting point guard my not be as difficult to find as we have anticipatedDepending on his rate of maturity in regards to the transition from high school to college.I really think that R. Francis could be our starting PG next season! Please inform me if I'm missing the boat
    Unless Ryan Francis improves his score,he won't be on the court next year.Look for the Cajuns to sign a JC point guard in the Spring.

Derek Gray would be point gaurd size but i think he could handle himself in a 2 guard postion. He averaged I believe 27 pts a game in his sr year. He will be more of a scorer than a court general.

Ragin' Cajuns

My assumption of how we would use a PG next season would be primarily for his "ball handling and Defensive abilities." With the potential scoring abilities in players such as T. Wade, L. Graham, Chris Cameron, D. Mitchell, M. Southall, R. Mouton, B. Woodfox,and Ross Ryden, I thought that a floor general would be the key to our success. (of course.that's if D. Mitchell, Chris Cameron, M. Southall and Ross Ryden are actually apart of our team next season!)

Once again.Let me know if I'm missing the boat!

Originally posted by Clutch0364
    I think because of a rough season people are over looking Derek Gray but he will be a very solid player for UL in the future.
    BULLSEYE! Gray will make a big contribution next year!

+++++++++++++++++

Who is V. Hart?

Hart is a JUCO transfer. I believe 6'10 240lbs. Not a scorer but is a rebounder and good defender.

Ragin' Cajuns

I misunderstood initially about "score" CajunGuru. I understand now!

"LAFAYETTE - If determination means anything, then Valentino Hart will be a big addition to Louisiana's Ragin' Cajun men's basketball program.

The 6-foot-9 power forward from Cowley County Community College in Kansas signed a grant-in-aid with coach Robert Lee's program and will be enrolled for UL classes in January, with the intention of hitting the court with the Cajuns next fall."

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pb.412220335/1006

13. Default

I am worried sick about tonight and y'all are talking next year? I LOVE IT KEEP IT UP.

Originally posted by NCAA or BUST
    I am worried sick about tonight and y'all are talking next year? I LOVE IT KEEP IT UP.
    Man! Thanks for bringing us back to the task at hand.

Yeah.I'm working on my nerves as we speakThank you Bud Light!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information