Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Basketball 2006 team

Default Louisiana Basketball 2006 team

So who will be in the lineup for next year. Help me out guys.

T Wade = 20 + Everygame
    D Mitchell = what can I say SHOWTIME
    S Ford = improving every game
    D Gray = needs to improve drastically
    R Mouton = practice those threes
    A James = needs to improve drastically
    A Rhodman = needs to improve shot selection
    C Fobbs = needs experience
    R Hebert = did he even play?

Possibly:
    M Southall = Get those grades! He got game!!!!
    C Williams = Get those grades! Control the attitude

We are in desperate need of someone to step up to the point guard position or a new recruit.

You are forgetting the two 6'9 kids, Lucien Graham, the "Ross" kid from Texas, a shooting guard from Texas, and a point guard from Glen Oaks. We would definitely have some size if all of them can be eligible.

I thought Mitchell was a SR.?

"I thought Mitchell was a SR.?"

He is. But, he has a very good shot at getting another year of eligiblity.

5. Default

Originally posted by bigearl
    I thought Mitchell was a SR.?
    Listed as, and may end up being.

So far he has lost a year because he played a few minutes in a preseason game for Auburn. If I understand correctly UL is applying for that year back.

If all things remain the same.along with D. Mitchell being granted another season, I thing this will be our starting two line ups!

First Team

1. T. Wade 6'6" G
    2. D. Mitchell 6'5" G
    3. M. Southall 6'10" C
    4. V. Hart 6'9" F
    5. L. Graham 6'7" F

(**Add Chris Cameron 6'11" F/C in the 4th or 5th spot if he chooses to return!)

Second Team

1. R. Mouton 6'6" F
    2. C. Williams 6'8" F
    3. S. Ford 6'7" F
    4. A. Rhodman 6'0" G
    5. A. James 6'9" F/C

**Other Players who may be a factor depending on their transition to the college game.

1. B. Woodfox 6'1" G

And the rest! **With off season improvement, maybe they can become factors too!

1. C. Fobbs 6'2" G
    2. D. Gray 6'1" G

Just imagine a team with 10 players over 6'6"! What type of scheme do you think our team will play? More Aggressive?

I think Derek Gray will be a big part of the team next year. He has not shown very much yet but he is jsut having a tough transition into the college game. I have talked to a few people who watched him in high school and they all say he is a much better player than he is showing. Maybe a redshirt year would be good for him.
    I also think Ross will be much improved next year.he sure did from last year to this year and i see him contributing a lot and maybe starting but it will all depend on his consistentcy

What about Ross Ryden, the 6-6 transfer from UT-Arlington?

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Originally posted by cajun1300
    What about Ross Ryden, the 6-6 transfer from UT-Arlington?
    Backtrackcheckout Chaunceys post.he beat you to it

Z.

Wait Cameron has another year of eligibility?
    I did no know this.
    It would be great for him to be back for another year, to back up Southall and get back to his old Aussie style. If Southall comes back, I doubt he stays though. Who knows he might want to play one more year.

I think we will have another solid team next year, but still someone needs to step up to the PG position.

Ragin' Cajuns

"Obviously, it could be my last season," Cameron said. "I've been here four years and have played three. I've got 5 hours to take in summer school and I'll be done. But if needed I could apply to get that year back.

"I honestly haven't thought of it. When the season's over, I'll make that decision. Hopefully, that will be a long time."

http://acadiananow.com/apps/pbcs.dll.502170322/1006

If Cameron returns.The cajuns just may make history!

Ragin' Cajuns

I have not heard any news about Ross Ryden. Is there any post to supply some info?:confused:

I have a Question

Can anyone give me some info on Ross Ryden?

15. Default

Originally posted by RaginEsquire06
    Can anyone give me some info on Ross Ryden?
    Ross Ryden 6'7" 225 lb forward out of Hutto high school in Texas who originally signed with Texas at Arlington.

Before Hutto Ryden played for Georgetown High School, where he averaged 16 points and nine rebounds per game including a 58 percent filed-goal percentage and 36 percent from behind the three-point line.

Going into his senior year he was ranked 38th best prospect in Texas by www.texashoops.com

I can't find his final stats at Georgetown but late in the season he was averaging 15.3 ppg, 8.3 rpg, 1.4 bpg 51.4 FG%, 69.9 FT%

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information