Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Turf coming

Quote Originally Posted by CajunKate
    How reliable is this info, if I may so inquire?
    Done deal Kate Straight from Gerald Heberts mouth. All the whining and moaning the last couple of months about whether the facility would get done or not was a real waste of time.

UL had been negotiating for the turf for a while.couldnt make it public or the deal might fall thru.

New turf 400K Superdome turf 30K.

excellent business deal, yes?

Z.

UL Football Re: Turf coming

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58
    Does the turf have "Saints" written in the end zones?? God help us if it does!
    I "third" that.

(Who dat dem Ain'ts.)

:confused:

Geaux Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who Dat!

all i know is if i put the mouse over that green dot on the left of the post of his it will tell me CajunKahouna is an unknown quantity at this point

i just love this (grins)

ps. he probably is (chuckling hard)

Quote Originally Posted by RedBug58
    Does the turf have "Saints" written in the end zones?? God help us if it does!
    I dont care what is written in the endzone. We are getting turf!!

UL Football Re: Turf coming

Quote Originally Posted by snote
    all i know is if i put the mouse over that green dot on the left of the post of his it will tell me CajunKahouna is an unknown quantity at this point
    Your green dot says "Who dat unknown quantity? - I dunno but he picks em 8 & 8".

I say only if they're very lucky.

Where's my lobster poboy!!!?

where would they build the indoor facility?

8. Default Re: Turf coming

Quote Originally Posted by manizzle
    where would they build the indoor facility?
    I was hoping they would just build a giant roof with no walls over the new Track & Field.

I might be wrong but I think they are talking about putting the indoor facility on part of what is now the practice field . right across from the office complex . . . along side the Tennis courts . all the way to the Softball field.

Better hurricane proof that thing

10. Default Re: Turf coming

. need a secret place to practice away from scouts eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    I might be wrong but I think they are talking about putting the indoor facility on part of what is now the practice field . right across from the office complex . . . along side the Tennis courts . all the way to the Softball field.
    Another place thats been referenced is where the OL & DL practice. Along the fencing that seperates the Student Parking Lot at Cajun Field and the Practice fields.

I dont care where it is.it needs to be built yesterday

12. Default Re: Turf coming

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21

excellent business deal, yes?

Z.
    Very much so! And it may even quiet some of our eternal naysayers for a few days. wait, make that hours!

13. Default Re: Turf coming

This turf will be a fantastic recruiting tool

Maybe minutes?

UL Football Indoor Practice Facility

Will not have a track. Putting a track would require bleachers, a larger building(wider and longer)--would eat into another practice field(football), ex amount of people to be in building that size would then require a sprinkler system, cooling system, etc. Track wont happen IN THIS BUILDING !

There will be a 100 yard football field with Ten yard endzones each of which will have hitting and pitching areas within them. This would allow all THREE sports to work together at the same time.

Basketball Gerald did not mention, I will have to get back with him on that one!

DaddyCajun

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread Information