Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst . 17 24 25 26 27

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

UL Football Re: Indoor Facility Construction Continues at a Snails Pace

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun
    _ The University should be charging THESE excuses $150,000 a day for them to complete it by the time pre-season drills start!!! If I'm Coach Bustle, I'm out there every day with a baseball bat getting behind those suckers to get the F#ing job done!!! _
    I guess if you were in charge we would see if this Refineryville U Contractor truly bleeds Purple and Gold.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Indoor Facility Construction Continues at a Snails Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express
    I guess if you were in charge we would see if this Refineryville U Contractor truly bleeds Purple and Gold.
    I cant quite pinpoint the problem hereSomeone help me out.

http://www.bunkie.com/Businesses/MDDESCANT.htm

Z

sorry Des, too good to let lie.

3. Default Re: Indoor Facility Construction Continues at a Snails Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21
    I cant quite pinpoint the problem hereSomeone help me out.

http://www.bunkie.com/Businesses/MDDESCANT.htm

Z

sorry Des, too good to let lie.
    Their graphic designer must be colorblind, those colors look horrible together.

They have started, and there is truck loads of the turf inside the facility. I will pass by in the a.m. and take some picks, hopefully I can download this and post them. Turbine or one of you other techno guru's should be able to walk me through.

DaddyCajun

ps Currently working on a Athletic complex beautification project that could raise over a Half Million and then bring in annually $25,000 or more, just depends on the participation and amounts asked for. I will fill everyone in as I get more info and should have some IDEA meetings at some of the local Cajun watering holes which everyone will be invited!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun
    _ They have started, and there is truck loads of the turf inside the facility. I will pass by in the a.m. and take some picks, hopefully I can download this and post them. Turbine or one of you other techno guru's should be able to walk me through.

DaddyCajun

ps Currently working on a Athletic complex beautification project that could raise over a Half Million and then bring in annually $25,000 or more, just depends on the participation and amounts asked for. I will fill everyone in as I get more info and should have some IDEA meetings at some of the local Cajun watering holes which everyone will be invited!!!
    _
    Keep it up! DaddyCajuns I will be looking for those pics.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun
    _ They have started, and there is truck loads of the turf inside the facility. I will pass by in the a.m. and take some picks, hopefully I can download this and post them. Turbine or one of you other techno guru's should be able to walk me through.

DaddyCajun
    _
    I can't tell for sure but it looks like some progress has been made towards completion of the indoor facility. Is it possible it'll be ready for Aug 3 afterall?

Default Re: Indoor Facility

If I understand correctly from the louisiana.scout.com article, Coach Bustle made it sound like they will indeed be in the facility by Aug. 3rd

God Bless

Default Re: Indoor Facility

Quote Originally Posted by Sid
    If I understand correctly from the louisiana.scout.com article, Coach Bustle made it sound like they will indeed be in the facility by Aug. 3rd

God Bless
    That's what happens when you let your frustrations out. ______ gets done.

9. Default Re: Indoor Facility Construction Continues at a Snails Pace

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Express
    _ I guess if you were in charge we would see if this Refineryville U Contractor truly bleeds Purple and Gold. _
    From what I understand, the significant delay was from Southern Structures. When someone is donating the materials, a general contractor can only make them move so fast.

Of course, nobody knows the entirety of the situation except those directly involved with it.

It seems like everything will be complete for the beginning of practice though.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunlove
    _ From what I understand, the significant delay was from Southern Structures. When someone is donating the materials, a general contractor can only make them move so fast.

Of course, nobody knows the entirety of the situation except those directly involved with it.

It seems like everything will be complete for the beginning of practice though. _
    Well I am not worried about it anymore. I know for a fact that we were in one of the driest periods ever last spring and early summer when he should have been laying the foundation. That is when your delays due to weather should happen, but since he was p ussyfooting around the foundation did not really get into full gear until the late summer and early fall when the weather went bad. In addition his official complaint was not about materials not being available, but in fact weather. I am not buying donated materials from Southern Structures as an excuse. I do recall a lot of talk about how the steel costs escalated a lot from the time we first drew up the plans to the signing of the contract. So where are the "donated materials excuse" coming in?

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

I sure am glad we built this IPF I can remember 2002 when UL had to play LSU after a hurricane and the team had to practice on cement to get ready.

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by gridiron View Post
    _ I sure am glad we built this IPF I can remember 2002 when UL had to play LSU after a hurricane and the team had to practice on cement to get ready. _
    Guess who's on the short end of the stick this time

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst . 17 24 25 26 27

Thread Information