Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 . LastLast

Thread: Indoor Practice Facility

1. Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by CDeb
    Man, looks like a whole lotta' nuthin' happenin'!!

STILL NOT HAPPY I SEE!! WELL, MAYBE WE CAN JUST FORGET ABOUT IT AND NOT COMPLETE THE THING! NEVER SATISFIED I SEE!! SO, WHAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY? I KNOW, MAYBE A LITTLE ""INSTANT STUFF, LIKE COFFEE MAYBEOR INSTANT GRITS, I'LL SEE IF I CAN GET THE GUYS TO STOP WHAT THEY ARE DOING, WILL THAT PLEASE YOU. MAN.NEVER, I MEAN AREN'T THEY BUILDING THE FACILITY OR HAVE I MISSED SOMETHING. HELP.

Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by Oldman
    STILL NOT HAPPY I SEE!! WELL, MAYBE WE CAN JUST FORGET ABOUT IT AND NOT COMPLETE THE THING! NEVER SATISFIED I SEE!! SO, WHAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY? I KNOW, MAYBE A LITTLE ""INSTANT STUFF, LIKE COFFEE MAYBEOR INSTANT GRITS, I'LL SEE IF I CAN GET THE GUYS TO STOP WHAT THEY ARE DOING, WILL THAT PLEASE YOU. MAN.NEVER, I MEAN AREN'T THEY BUILDING THE FACILITY OR HAVE I MISSED SOMETHING. HELP.
    I can't, and won't speak for CDeb; but I sure saw a lot of tongue in that cheek when he made that comment. Chill.

Quote Originally Posted by shof
    I can't, and won't speak for CDeb; but I sure saw a lot of tongue in that cheek when he made that comment. Chill.
    Yes, apparently his sarcasm detector was broken.

4. Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Quote Originally Posted by CDeb
    Yes, apparently his sarcasm detector was broken.
    Do you have any idea how much sarcasm detectors cost these daze?

Here is a pic of the perimeter slab/footing taken July 25th
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine
    Do you have any idea how much sarcasm detectors cost these daze?
    Roughly the same as a sense of humor.

6. Default Re: Indoor Practice Facility

Construction continues on UL's new indoor practice facility, but an offshoot of that construction is more vital to the Cajun football team that begins workouts next Monday. With the indoor facility's work taking up most of what used to be two outdoor practice fields, a new 100-yard practice field will be used by the UL squad for the start of fall drills. It is located adjacent to Reinhardt Drive, meeting an existing practice field that runs parallel to Cajundome Bouleavard.

"The grass still has some spots where it hasn't come in," said Cajun coach Rickey Bustle of the new field, "but it's still coming. It's going to get roughed up some when we get started because it's new, so we'll l try to protect it as much as we can."

UL will still have two full 100-yard outdoor fields to use during and after construction, but there will be changes.

The rest of the story

Dan McDonald
    dmcdonald@theadvertiser.com

Homes SO Clean

Default Re: UL Progress Picks

Here's a current pic of UL progress

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by RaginRash
    HOLY ****!! I see some tall grass in that second to last pic!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!

LOL
    Is that fenced in dirt area where they are building the indoor facility? That ____ is gonna be nice. Will surely help with recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by kracka75LSU
    Is that fenced in dirt area where they are building the indoor facility? That ____ is gonna be nice. Will surely help with recruiting.
    Yep, sure is. And it really will be nice, I don't think people around town realize what is being built. Things should be on the way up in the next couple of years with all this progress!

Quote Originally Posted by ULforlife
    Yep, sure is. And it really will be nice, I don't think people around town realize what is being built. Things should be on the way up in the next couple of years with all this progress!
    I had heard about it on TV a year or so ago, and forgot about it. But a friend and I were playing golf at acadian hills and he was telling me about it. I didn't realize they started. Where is it going to be in that complex?

Quote Originally Posted by kracka75LSU
    I had heard about it on TV a year or so ago, and forgot about it. But a friend and I were playing golf at acadian hills and he was telling me about it. I didn't realize they started. Where is it going to be in that complex?
    It's right between the football field and the softball field. If you check out the Indoor Practice Facility thread there are many pictures with a lot of info. One day if you get the chance you should drive by, there is a large rendering of what it will look like when it's complete.

It's right between the football field and the softball field. If you check out the Indoor Practice Facility thread there are many pictures with a lot of info. One day if you get the chance you should drive by, there is a large rendering of what it will look like when it's complete.
    Ok I see. It's over by the practice fields(how ironic) on cajundome blvd. That thing is gonna be pretty big. 100 yds.?

One day if you get the chance you should drive by, there is a large rendering of what it will look like when it's complete.

Quote Originally Posted by UL Ragin Cajun
    sweet

UL Softball Re: UL Progress Pics

It is going to be a work out facility not a country club. What a better way to get in shape than to work out in the heat. I guess that at LSU you can not handle that.

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 . LastLast

Thread Information