Thread: Ice Gators to Blackham?

Ragin' Cajuns Ice Gators to Blackham?

Why not expand two metal buildings from the sides of Blackham to expand concessions and dressing rooms and restrooms! Seal the roof if any leaks remain. A/C already there! Install ice with 10 year contract in hand!! UL does the concessions 35%UL, 15%ownership, 50% coke/pepsi!!

What do you think??

DaddyCajun not starting trouble just trying to get thoughts out there to make money for UL over a period of years!!!!

DaddyCajun

I dont know if the Icegators ever considered moving into Blackham. I know they were looking into building there own arena but I guess that was not feasable because they would have started building by now in order to be ready for next season.

I think it is safe to say the Icegators are gone.

3. Default

We need to support one of our area home teams. Blackham would be a great idea but we need to all go back out and support the Gators so that we can keep them here. I for one love the team and know that there are a lot of people that dont want them to leave. That would be like the Cajuns leaving or the Saints. Lets keep a good thing here and support them

Great idea DaddyCajun. We could even let the IceGators make the improvements & upgrades, then let them use it (free) and they could rent it out for other functions for X number of years. They would have a much better chance to make a few $$$ and if they close shop it reverts back to UL.

Thread Information