Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 UL Spring Football

Default Re: Hudspeth’s Cajuns Get First Work

Quote Originally Posted by ShowDog View Post
    _ Hmmm $100,000/$5.00=20,000 attendees....don't think so. _

thank you captain obvious, i can do math too. the total was a little thing most would call OPTIMISTIC....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    That's the plan... if you'll have me.
    igeaux.mobi

Wouldn't be the same without you. Besides its not like our standards are very high to begin with.

igeaux.mobi
    Uh-oh, get ready for the howling from all the old "I shouldn't have to pay for anything but want a winner" crowd.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: 5 things to watch as UL spring practice opens

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ igeaux.mobi

Wouldn't be the same without you. Besides its not like our standards are very high to begin with. _
    That's a good point. Why would I go to a tailgate that would allow the likes of me?! And I have to pay $5 to get in to the game?!!!!!

_ igeaux.mobi
    Uh-oh, get ready for the howling from all the old "I shouldn't have to pay for anything but want a winner" crowd. _

Screw em. Putting the cart before the horse. We have to jump on board (If you aren't on already) and help build that winner. If they can't or don't want to pay the $5, then they can find something else to go do.

You beat me to it. I agree with Z. Screw em!

igeaux.mobi
    Uh-oh, get ready for the howling from all the old "I shouldn't have to pay for anything but want a winner" crowd.

igeaux.mobi

wish the spring game would be a little later or on saturday, dont think they will let me off of work early on a friday to go watch

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    wish the spring game would be a little later or on saturday, dont think they will let me off of work early on a friday to go watch

The game is on a Saturday. April 9th

igeaux.mobi

oh i read friday april 9th at 5 pm in the article, didnt bother checking a calander

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    _ The game is on a Saturday. April 9th

igeaux.mobi _
    i may have some form of reading dyslexia because when i first read it it read friday to me but now looking at it again i see friday is above it, so may have misread it with vertical reading dyslexia.... thats got to be a new condition

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Hudspeth’s Cajuns Get First Work

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    i may have some form of reading dyslexia because when i first read it it read friday to me but now looking at it again i see friday is above it, so may have misread it with vertical reading dyslexia.... thats got to be a new condition
    You are the first to have it, so we will have to name it after you of course! Anyone want to come up with suggestions???

Quote Originally Posted by andrepourciau View Post
    _ You are the first to have it, so we will have to name it after you of course! Anyone want to come up with suggestions??? _
    Shasta-lexia! Or Shasta-vision!

Hud spotting. Leading the Krewe of Bonaparte last night. He had all 25 or so floats hitched to himself and was pulling them all along to the promised land.

And tossing beads 3 blocks ahead of the parade.

Hawk, you can take over. Was he at your birthday party?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    _ Shasta-lexia! Or Shasta-vision! _
    i was thinking maybe shastitis, or sherpes, or shasteria, but yours are good too

15. Default Cajuns Continue Spring Drills with Second Practice

With the Mardi Gras holiday break over, spring football practice resumed as University of Louisiana head coach Mark Hudspeth and his Ragin' Cajuns squad held their second session on a sunny Friday afternoon at the UL practice field.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information