Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Coach Pelton Heading Home to Auburn

Default Coach Pelton Heading Home to Auburn

Not sure if someone has posted, but JP is on twitter saying that our DL coach is leaving to take the same position at Auburn. Stinks to lose him, but obviously he had to go.

2. Ragin' Cajuns Re: DL Coach Leaving

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    _ Not sure if someone has posted, but JP is on twitter saying that our DL coach is leaving to take the same position at Auburn. Stinks to lose him, but obviously he had to go. _
    He is gone back to his home school at Auburn.

Default Re: DL Coach Leaving

_ Not sure if someone has posted, but JP is on twitter saying that our DL coach is leaving to take the same position at Auburn. Stinks to lose him, but obviously he had to go. _
    He is gone, meaning he has not been part of the staff for over a week.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ He is gone, meaning he has not been part of the staff for over a week. _
    Any ideas on replacements T?

Not sure if someone has posted, but JP is on twitter saying that our DL coach is leaving to take the same position at Auburn. Stinks to lose him, but obviously he had to go.

Got more on Pelton and some other notes going into spring drills here:

http://twitter.com/#!/RaginCajunsBeat

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pb.Id=personaDest

6. Default Re: DL Coach Leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Parrott View Post
    _ Got more on Pelton and some other notes going into spring drills here:

http://twitter.com/#!/RaginCajunsBeat _
    Maybe Gerald Broussard and we get a Houston recruiter!!!!

I wish Mike good luck at Auburn. Gotta feel good in a way here though.when was the last time a National Championship team came calling for one of our coaches?Seems like Hud has some great hiresI think a replacement will be coming soonvery soon. This program is in the right direction!!

Default Auburn Hires Pelton

Ragin' Cauns defensive line coach Mike Pelton, a former All-SEC standout at Auburn, has been hired as defensive line coach at his alma mater.

Story Link
    http://louisiana.scout.com/2/1052602.html

Default Re: Auburn Hires Pelton

_ Ragin' Cauns defensive line coach Mike Pelton, a former All-SEC standout at Auburn, has been hired as defensive line coach at his alma mater.
    So we lose a coach to the National Championship team. I think this is a first ever! Hud will get another top notch coach to come in!

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Auburn Hires Pelton

_ Ragin' Cauns defensive line coach Mike Pelton, a former All-SEC standout at Auburn, has been hired as defensive line coach at his alma mater.

Story Link
    http://louisiana.scout.com/2/1052602.html _
    Thats good stuff, T! Wish he'd have had a chance to coach at least on season here but this is good. I hope everybody is gone in the next 3-4 years.bring a new crop in that means we have had immeasurable success and reached heights we've never reached before and the coaches have moved on to much bigger things!!. Go get em Coach Pelton!!

Z

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by BTG View Post
    _ I wish Mike good luck at Auburn. Gotta feel good in a way here though.when was the last time a National Championship team came calling for one of our coaches?Seems like Hud has some great hiresI think a replacement will be coming soonvery soon. This program is in the right direction!! _
    definitely agree, BTG!!

Quote Originally Posted by BTG View Post
    _ I wish Mike good luck at Auburn. Gotta feel good in a way here though.when was the last time a National Championship team came calling for one of our coaches?Seems like Hud has some great hiresI think a replacement will be coming soonvery soon. This program is in the right direction!! _
    Meh. I think its a bas clas kind of move. Auburn knew the dude just got a job. It's a bit of a dick move to hire him away two months later.

I wonder if he used a school car to go to Auburn.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    _ Meh. I think its a bas clas kind of move. Auburn knew the dude just got a job. It's a bit of a dick move to hire him away two months later.

I wonder if he used a school car to go to Auburn. _
    TL, c'mon man. seriously??

Z

dude

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ Maybe Gerald Broussard and we get a Houston recruiter!!!! _
    Spoke to Gerald today, it won't be him. It will not be anyone from the previous staff.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    Meh. I think its a bas clas kind of move. Auburn knew the dude just got a job. It's a bit of a dick move to hire him away two months later.

Then Bob Marlin has no class, because we did the same thing with Kevin Johnson

I wonder if he used a school car to go to Auburn.

igeaux.mobi

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information