Thread: Recruiting Rankings

UL Football Recruiting Rankings

Just a note for conversation. The "Dandy" one who represents another school ranked the recruiting effort of all the state schools. UL is ranked fourth behind LSU, Tulane, and Northwestern. We all know LSU is above and beyond.that is fine. But I checked Tulane, Rivals ranked them 100. That is 28 spots lower the the Cajuns. And "Dandy" said Northwestern top recruit was a kicker. Come on now. Just another reason not to trust someone who lives in Lafayette and roots for LSU. Sorr, just had to get that off my chest

WHAT A TRATER!!!!!

He is just another Louisiana A&M at baton rouge sheep that will follow in whatever direction they tell him to.

Do you guys really care what this guy thinks? Not worth the trouble to read.

Not that what he says matters, like I said in the post.just a conversation piece.

Did he not just say a couple days ago that he thought that UL had a great recruiting class or he thought he liked our recruiting class.

His LSU roots are pouring threw. Someone must of said something lol.

opps posted it twice. sorry

From the Advocate Newspaper in Baton Rouge: "ULL tops North Texas for seventh straight win"
    Does this aggrevate anyone else besides me? It just gets me steaming everytime I see this. I mean ULL isn't even allowed to be used as an official abbreviation. No wonder I refer to them as LSU A&M.
    ____ on LSU A&M of Baton Rouge

Default Re: Recruiting Rankings

Originally posted by Textitan
    Just a note for conversation. The "Dandy" one who represents another school ranked the recruiting effort of all the state schools. UL is ranked fourth behind LSU, Tulane, and Northwestern. We all know LSU is above and beyond.that is fine. But I checked Tulane, Rivals ranked them 100. That is 28 spots lower the the Cajuns. And "Dandy" said Northwestern top recruit was a kicker. Come on now. Just another reason not to trust someone who lives in Lafayette and roots for LSU. Sorr, just had to get that off my chest
    Leave him alone. The man has every right to destroy his own credibility. Had he put us 3rd behind Tech or Tulane, I would have just thought that maybe he wasn't really tuned in to anything other than LSU, so he took the status quo route. To put us 4th probably says that he went out of his way to be an a-clown.

Originally posted by lxa656
    From the Advocate Newspaper in Baton Rouge: "ULL tops North Texas for seventh straight win"
    Does this aggrevate anyone else besides me? It just gets me steaming everytime I see this. I mean ULL isn't even allowed to be used as an official abbreviation. No wonder I refer to them as LSU A&M.
    ____ on LSU A&M of Baton Rouge
    Patience grasshopper. One city at a time. At least we finally have some support with the Advertiser. And yes, I know they regress every now and then.

The same advertiser that on signing day had on its home page, "BREAKING NEWS: LSU RECRUITS AS THEY COME IN!" and nothing on the Cajuns. Seriously, what is wrong with this town, if you bleed purple and gold, move somewhere else. Everyone has to come together, not just not just the awesome select few that we know.
    GEAUX CAJUNS, tearing up Tiger Stadium in 06!

I couldn't find UL signings on ANY paper, much less the Advertiser earlier in the day. Is that the paper's fault, or the university's?

Ragin' Cajuns

I'm not shocked with the Advertiser! Maybe we should get together and start a local sports paper! I would not mind supporting something like that!

Originally posted by RaginEsquire06
    I'm not shocked with the Advertiser! Maybe we should get together and start a local sports paper! I would not mind supporting something like that!
    Where's all this coming from? I read an article in the Advertiser very shortly after the recruits became official, and they did a story nearly every time we got a new verbal. There are links to the articles on this site. I thought the articles were upbeat and supportive.

15. Default

Well I was in NO and the t-P had one person mentioned that signed with the Cajuns. The next day Bill Bumgardner(SP)says that LSU had a good year and also Tulane and that La T probably had the 2nd best in the state. We need to do something in NEW ORLEANS to get the message out!!!!!

Thread Information