Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rugby?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: I heard a rumor this morning

Yes, and they are a very good team. My nephew plays for them. He told me that last year they beat the snot out of everyone on the schedule and wound up #3 in the country. To be more competetive this year, they play in the SEC. I know they beat Miss St, Ole Miss (went to that game), then lost to LSU. He is no longer my nephew! You should go check them out, I have no clue what's going on out there, but it was cool to watch.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!

Default Re: I heard a rumor this morning

Quote Originally Posted by RayneCajun View Post
    _ Yes, and they are a very good team. My nephew plays for them. He told me that last year they beat the snot out of everyone on the schedule and wound up #3 in the country. To be more competetive this year, they play in the SEC. I know they beat Miss St, Ole Miss (went to that game), then lost to LSU. He is no longer my nephew! You should go check them out, I have no clue what's going on out there, but it was cool to watch.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!! _
    I would love to, but there isn't enough info on their sight as to future game locations & schedule. I am glad to know I can get some info on here though. I don't know squat about the sport myself & haven't been able to see a game on TV in years, mch less live, but I could get into this game.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: I heard a rumor this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    _ I would love to, but there isn't enough info on their sight as to future game locations & schedule. I am glad to know I can get some info on here though. I don't know squat about the sport myself & haven't been able to see a game on TV in years, mch less live, but I could get into this game. _
    The season is over this year, but the seasons normally start when the semesters start. I'll post schedule when it comes out.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!!

_ The season is over this year, but the seasons normally start when the semesters start. I'll post schedule when it comes out.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!! _
    Much thanks.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

they play in the SEC. I know they beat Miss St, Ole Miss (went to that game), then lost to LSU. He is no longer my nephew! You should go check them out, I have no clue what's going on out there, but it was cool to watch.
    whew man i just stopped laughing. love it! i MAY know a certain documentary team that MIGHT want to shoot a game or two and pop a mini doc about this....any title suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    _ I played rugby in 02 for like 1 week. Some dude named "Chris-E" cajoled me. Then someone nearly separated my shoulder in a drill and I got my shirt ripped off.

I'm not tough enough for rugby. _
    Chris D'Amico! lol

Southwest Louisiana Old Boys (aka S.L.O.B.s) & Rhineaux Rugby were the predecessors.

Follow the Red Army/L'Armee Rouge on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...6272154&ref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Awesome! Sorry to those against controlled nefarious violence, but this is something I will be bugging the board about from now on. What a sport. This is truly the one European tradition that America could use more of.
    Right On dude!

Rugby is a true man's sport. I love to watch it on TV.

I would give anything to go back to college just so I could be on the UL rugby team.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginRash View Post
    _ Chris D'Amico! lol

Southwest Louisiana Old Boys (aka S.L.O.B.s) & Rhineaux Rugby were the predecessors.

Follow the Red Army/L'Armee Rouge on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...6272154&ref=ts _
    Busted. Chris-E is good people. Still talk to him even though he moved way out east.

9. Default Re: I heard a rumor this morning

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    _ whew man i just stopped laughing. love it! i MAY know a certain documentary team that MIGHT want to shoot a game or two and pop a mini doc about this....any title suggestions? _
    L'Armee Rouge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information