Thread: Running Backs

UL Football Running Backs

I was thinking about this earlier today, I'm sure the running backs we already have are seeing the press these new recruits are getting and I wonder if it is making them hungry. Guys like Abdule Levier, Dwight Lindon, Chester Johnson, Josh Harrison,Caleb Rubin, I wonder if they are in that weight room pushing themselves even harder, training because now they are really going to have to compete. I wonder if the break out player this next season will be someone we already have? hmmmmm? In the midst coming in we have Deon Wallace, Tyrell Fenroy, and Derrick Smith (which will probably be put at wide receiver). So, I wonder who will be our break out running back a wirey veteran or a new guy. And who knows in our multiple back system maybe the additions of our two new guys may make the veterans better.

Just something to think about.

Geaux Cajuns

I dont knwo about the other backs but i had the pleasure of playing with dwight in high school and i can promise you that he is working extremely hard. Ver humble guy im glad to say i know him.

I just hope whoever it is, we can have a more balanced offense. I think our key to have a winning season is going to be that right there. Just imagine the yards Babb could put up if there was threat running the ball other than him. Either way, I trust Coach Bustle....GEAUX CAJUNS! Undefeated in 05!

UL 1984, 1999 . . . .

I think we need to wait and see what Rubin has to offer before we write one of the new recuits as the next big thing. I think Lindon will lead the group of running backs next year and will help the younger guys mature into great running backs.

Don't forget about Chery....

Thread Information