Thread: Recruiting Florida lands commitment from DE Terrell Richardson

Default Recruiting Florida

Complete list of 2005 verbal commitments

Coach Bustle flew out to Florida this past week to visit in home with Eldred Jones DL and WR/CB Sanchez Anderson.It's looking good for the Cajun Staff.

http://www.miami.com/multimedia/miam.ab_bigfoot.pdf

Default Speaking of Florida

TV3 just reported that they received a verbal from DE Terrell Richardson out of Pennsecola, FL. 6'4 1/2" 215 lbs. That makes 23 commits.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Recruiting Florida

Originally posted by CAJUNGURU
    Coach Bustle flew out to Florida this past week to visit in home with Eldred Jones DL and WR/CB Sanchez Anderson.It's looking good for the Cajun Staff.

http://www.miami.com/multimedia/miam.ab_bigfoot.pdf
    amazing what a recruiting budget will do.

z.

4. Default Cajuns dip into Florida talent pool

Complete list of 2005 verbal commitments

The University of Louisiana has gone into Florida for the third time in its 2005 football recruiting, getting a verbal commitment from defensive end Terrell Richardson of Escambia High in Pensacola, Fla.

Richardson, a 6-foot-4 1/2, 225-pounder, gave Ragin' Cajun head coach Rickey Bustle a verbal commitment on Monday after an official visit two weeks ago.

"They got themselves a good one," said Escambia coach Ronnie Gilliland. "He's been a leader for us for three years, and I expect great things out of him."

Richardson was a three-year starter at defensive end and finished a sub-par season for the perennially-strong Escambia program with 68 tackles, four sacks, five tackles for losses and two fumble recoveries.

"I like rushing the quarterback more than anything," said Richardson, who has been clocked in 4.7 in the 40. "They (UL) told me that a big part of their defense is putting pressure on the quarterback, so I think that'll fit in well with my strengths."

Escambia's Gators finished a hurricane-marred season (the squad had to cancel two weeks of the season) with a 1-7 record, but Richardson was still a first-team All-Northwest Florida selection by the Pensacola News-Journal. He was also a member of the North Florida All-Star Team and was a Class 4A All-Region selection.

The rest of the story

Dan McDonald
    dmcdonald@theadvertiser.com

Homes SO Clean

UL 1984, 1999 . . . .

Looks like UNT stole one from us, if you read until the end we lost a CB. Hopefully we don't lose anymore to other schools.

Ragin' Cajuns

Terrell Richardson is attending the same highschool I played football for and graduated from! I'm so excited! Another Escambia Gator in town!

Originally posted by RaginEsquire06
    Terrell Richardson is attending the same highschool I played football for and graduated from! I'm so excited! Another Escambia Gator in town!
    Emmitt Smith, Escambia High, 1987. Have you talked to anyone who saw T.R. play? Are there any good baseball players down there?

Ragin' Cajuns

I played with Emmitt. We ran the power I offensive formation.I started at Fullback my Sr. year and started at powerback my Jr. year. There were so many great players at Escambia High School from 84' thru 88. Emmitt was just one of them!

To name a few:

Pat Moore-MLB: UF, San Diego Chargers 86'
    Emmitt Smith-TailBack: UF, Dallas Cowboys 87'
    Johnny Nichols-QuarterBack: UF 87'
    Reggie Johnson-Tightend: FSU, Denver Broncos 86'
    Errol McCorvey-Corner: FSU, Ind. Colts 87'
    Robert Stevenson-Off. Tackle: FSU, Minn. Vikings 87'
    Derriel McCorvey-Safety: LSU, Ind. Colts 88'
    Darron Davis-Def. End: Tulane 87'
    Mark Thornhill-Corner: Tulane 88'
    Tim White-Def. Tackle: Memphis 88'
    Matt Anoai-Off. Guard: Hawaii 88'
    Erik Smith-TailBack: Clemson 89'

And there are so many more
    Our Sr. year, we were #1 in the Nation.

Pensacola does have good baseball! I still communicate with a few of my buddies who played high school and college baseball from the Pensacola area.Is there something specific that you want me to enquire into?

Ragin' Cajuns

I'll get the scoop on Terrell Richardson and post what ever feedback I get!

We picked up a better CB from a big XII school, no lie just rather not say more!!

Thread Information