Thread: Coach’s Corner: With Michael Lotief

1. UL Softball Coach’s Corner: With Michael Lotief

Louisiana’s Ragin’ Cajun softball program has been to an NCAA Regional, 20 times in the last 21 years. During that time, there have been a lot of great players, and individual performances. But, as UL co-head coach Michael Lotief talks about in this week’s edition of “Coach’s Corner”, the program would not be where it currently is, if not for those that put the well-being of the team, first.

The rest of the story

2. Default Re: Coach’s Corner: With Michael Lotief

Thanks so much for Coach's Corner. I love them and hope that many others do also. The articles are well written and uplifting with a message that is good for life as well as athletics.

Default Re: Coach’s Corner: With Michael Lotief

I absolutely love these blogs coach has been doing. I remember when I was in school I knew a bunch of the girls on the team and can remember some freshmen not being sure if they liked coach Michael. I didn't know him personally but I wondered why they might feel this way. It seems he knows what he wants and won't settle for anything less. Well after the years of seeing what he builds in this team and how he has a goal and sticks to it shows so much. I see coach Michael every so often at Mass and I feel he carries himself very well. He seems to be a good father and teacher and I for one am very glad to have him here. Thanks coaches Michael and Stefni! Go Cajuns

igeaux.mobi

Thread Information