Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Lights Out in Blackham

Default Re: Lights out in Blackham

We played in blackham while the dome was a hurricane shelter... It sucked azz... Doesn't anyone remember that?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    The place is kind of shabby. Mama ain't going to Blackham twice after the dome. You can count on that.

You guys don't like a great facility. I don't get that. But if you are going to go smaller build a newer version of Blackham.
    Anxious to see what the Cajundome upgrades will be.

3. Default Re: Lights out in Blackham

That's where the money should go.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    That's where the money should go.
    I was about to film my own documentary ...."Lights Out on the Cajundome Video Board"

I'm not bashing the dome nor am I saying we should play all our games in blackham. I simply stated I think it would be cool to play 1 game a year as a throwback to the great Blackham days. That's it. I actually love the Cajundome. Fantastic facility. We do not need to downsize either. Just need more support.

Quote Originally Posted by reddot View Post
    I was about to film my own documentary ...."Lights Out on the Cajundome Video Board"
    or...."Goodbye Yellow Bricked Entrance Façade"

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    We played in blackham while the dome was a hurricane shelter... It sucked azz... Doesn't anyone remember that?
    I thought it was great, but I only remember one game and lots of practices

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I thought it was great, but I only remember one game and lots of practices
    Maybe the small nostalgia part but concessions, restrooms, an empty blackham, mcneese wearing our uniforms... Not so much. For so many wishing to go back to those days, they sure didn't show up when given the chance.

9. Default

Maybe the small nostalgia part but concessions, restrooms, an empty blackham, mcneese wearing our uniforms... Not so much. For so many wishing to go back to those days, they sure didn't show up when given the chance.
    Yeah but we beat McNeese

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Yeah but we beat McNeese
    Haven't we drubbed them quite a few times in a row at home? I thought it was just in Lake Charles where we had trouble.

Yes, yes I do. Old memories are exactly that.

I really can't wait to watch this thing.

13. Default Re: Lights out in Blackham

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDew View Post
    I really can't wait to watch this thing.
    I second that emotion.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

its progressing nicely, at a glacial pace, but what is coming together i am VERY pleased with and we have a good bit of it together. Im in process of shortening it and planning out each and every last bit of reenactments so we can do it all at once under one insurance premium purchase.

We went dark for the last few months due to a sudden family tragedy is the best way i can put it, my wife and i have just been kinda shell shocked and the upcoming trials have just sucked everything out of us. So we took a break from not just the doc but just about everything, we are slowly dipping our toes back in the pool on all fronts just in the last 2 weeks or so.

Im eager to back to work and im eager for everyone to see the fruits of the last four years and i thank all of you for keeping the faith.

Sorry to hear all that, Doug. We know you're working hard on it. No rush man.

I guarantee you Jerry was trying to start chit. Like a "LOL this will never get done" type of response. Guy is just a shriveled up ball-bag of waste.

Jerry, you need help man. Being completely serious.

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information