Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Lights Out in Blackham

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Lights out in Blackham

just watched dion sink the game winner from the corner...wow!

2. Default Re: Lights out in Blackham

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    while i am here i do have a request. i am in need of a location we can use for the ncaa hearings, something with a court room/city hall vibe. they weren't held in court houses, but that visual will convey the most. anyone have any connections? ill keep this open and refresh from time to time
    The old federal building on Jefferson Street (702?) might have some rooms that fit. Lack of furniture might nix it, but you never know.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

yeah, thats tops on my list. i have called the people at lei at least 2 dozen times over the last year to show me the location but still nothing. if only that was the sole service they provided...

yeah, thats tops on my list. i have called the people at lei at least 2 dozen times over the last year to show me the location but still nothing. if only that was the sole service they provided...
    You are saying the old federal building on Jefferson is your list topper? I can work some people if you like.

I might be able to help. I'll make a call.

Another option is the old parish govt building on Lafayette

You're still filming scenes?

The story changed a little with the Coach getting into the Louisiana Hall of Fame and the team making the tournament in the same year.

I don't know about you, but I am in favor of seeing a documentary done right instead of just slapping one together like a middle school project. Great things take time to produce, especially when there is a budget.

What matters most is the quality of the documentary and how the truth is portrayed. Not a name or some flaming pepper. You seriously have a perception problem on this. Go home, take a nap, and think about what you just said.

I want douglas to take all the time he needs to do it and do it correctly, i agree with not rushing to roll it out. but if this was something coming out of reinhadrt drive, people would be going bat$h!+ crazy on here.

disclaimer...i would also do things alot differently than farmer does, you can be objective in these situations.

Quote Originally Posted by dms4720 View Post
    I want douglas to take all the time he needs to do it and do it correctly, i agree with not rushing to roll it out. but if this was something coming out of reinhadrt drive, people would be going bat$h!+ crazy on here.

disclaimer...i would also do things alot differently than farmer does, you can be objective in these situations.
    We have all the time in the world for this movie to come out..we have been waiting for 30+ years. It does not matter when it comes out. Nothing is effected by this movie not being released right now. We are lucky and should be thankful that we have someone working day in and day night for this movie to come out and shed some light on the issue and to help restore a great coach's image.

The admin dragging their feet, however, can result in us losing donors, missing out on conference realignments, losing coaches, athletes going to other school, etc...

I'm with you dms, but this is not Reinhardt drive nor a university budget. Let the man take the time he needs regardless of however long it takes. We should appreciate the fact that he took this project on in the first place.

And +1 to cajunjack.

just watched dion sink the game winner from the corner...wow!
    Man, Blackham was LOUD when he hit that shot.

If you had followed earlier posts by the film maker, he covered that the original concept for the film changed greatly during the process once he started getting more information. He decided to make it much more comprehensive in scope so it took much longer to put the info together. I'm also sure they he has a paying job to take up some of his filmmaker time.

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information