Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Lights Out in Blackham

Default Re: new look at lights out in blackham

I keep looking forward to this movie. When is it coming out this year?

2. Default Re: new look at lights out in blackham

The quality is great, all the one liners zing, I can't wait to hear them in context.

On my tablet all the vocals are coming out of the left channel with some background music in the right channel, but it might be my settings.

Good job NERD

Wow that's incredibly well done

Awesome!! My father was at UL during this time!!. He always tells me story's of those days. Especially Bo Lamar!!

It's not your system, Turbine. That's the first thing I noticed as well. I wonder if the audio is in stereo.

That rocks!! I can't wait to see it.

turbine, are you going to change your avatar if we go to under armor next season?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dms4720 View Post
    turbine, are you going to change your avatar if we go to under armor next season?
    I am hoping the value will go up, it will become a historical Avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The quality is great, all the one liners zing, I can't wait to hear them in context.

On my tablet all the vocals are coming out of the left channel with some background music in the right channel, but it might be my settings.

Good job NERD
    The sound should have been the opposite ... are you sure you are listening to it correctly?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    The sound should have been the opposite ... are you sure you are listening to it correctly?
    Live action is in stereo, interviews left channel, original music score right channel.

I'm sure it is for effect, one that pays off big time in a movie house or auditorium, they probably have a name for it.

Just something to add to this movie. Has anyone noticed how much the book "Slam Dunked" is going for on Amazon and Barnes and Noble? A friend of mine at work showed this to me yesterday while we were talking about the movie and book. He had never heard of them. Just take a peek. Anybody have any opinions on why?

Link:
    https://www.amazon.com/Slam-Dunked-S...s=books&sr=1-1

Outstanding !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley Cajun View Post
    Just something to add to this movie. Has anyone noticed how much the book "Slam Dunked" is going for on Amazon and Barnes and Noble? A friend of mine at work showed this to me yesterday while we were talking about the movie and book. He had never heard of them. Just take a peek. Anybody have any opinions on why?

Link:
    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/slam...=9781604811247

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...condition=used
    I just reminded those I loaned my book to that I want it back. Wow.....

When he showed me the prices, I almost had a stroke because I couldn't remember where I had put my copy. My wife found it this morning after I showed her the prices. lol.

Edit: My coworker had one theory on the prices. When the book originally came out, the demand wasn't high nationally, just regionally and locally. He thinks that maybe that the story with the movie is getting more attention on a larger scale and the demand is higher but the supply is not there. It's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    I just reminded those I loaned my book to that I want it back. Wow.....
    And let them know they owe a late fee!

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information