Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Lights Out in Blackham

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Lights Out in Blackham

Kal, please PM me about never receiving your kick starter gift!!! There were a few people that we couldn't reach with the contact info provided, or didn't provide any info or requested no rewards-which may or may not have been a mistake.

one thing that arose unexpected was the university okaying the bust that now resides in the cajun dome lobby. The original idea was brought up in the spring and we were notified about it about around june. After a lot of back and forth we decided it had to go in the final product but couldn't tell anyone since we were instructed to be tight lipped about it until it actually happened. Barring any more monumental recognition efforts by either the university or the city we should be full steam ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    Kal, please PM me about never receiving your kick starter gift!!! There were a few people that we couldn't reach with the contact info provided, or didn't provide any info or requested no rewards-which may or may not have been a mistake.

one thing that arose unexpected was the university okaying the bust that now resides in the cajun dome lobby. The original idea was brought up in the spring and we were notified about it about around june. After a lot of back and forth we decided it had to go in the final product but couldn't tell anyone since we were instructed to be tight lipped about it until it actually happened. Barring any more monumental recognition efforts by either the university or the city we should be full steam ahead.
    I'm sure this has been discussed, but did you guys ever contact Bill Simmons at ESPN about this project? He seems like a perfect person to promote this, as he loves basketball and seems to be interested in stories that include aspects of racial discrimination.

Again, sorry if this has been discussed already. Looking forward to seeing the finshed product!

One other thing I wish UL would do for Coach Shipley. Name the basketball court after him.

I'd be good with that. Shipley court in the Cajundome.

Well when I win the powerball, that will all be taken care of...lol

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Well when I win the powerball, that will all be taken care of...lol
    Your name or his name?

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Lights Out in Blackham - 2013

Meet Elvin Ivory.

I hope you enjoy a little bump and we can't thank you enough for the support!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fESqSzzqfIM&feature=plcp

Default Re: bump fomr Lights Out in Blackham

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Default Re: bump fomr Lights Out in Blackham

Can't wait!

Where can I donate for this production?

Default Re: bump from Lights Out in Blackham

The anticipation is killing me.

Default Re: bump from Lights Out in Blackham

elvin. our own "Big E." he and jerry flake before him were the first members of a long list of great front lines for our basketball teams. elvin ivory, payton townsend, garland williams, and culminating with another "Big E," roy ebron.

Bump for any updates. Haven't seen much activity on the official site. Any info is much appreciated! Always watch that trailer.

Heck yeah. I am still eagerly awaiting this.

Oh douglasss, come out come out wherever you are!

15. Default Re: Lights Out in Blackham - 2013

Meet Elvin Ivory.

I hope you enjoy a little bump and we can't thank you enough for the support!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fESqSzzqfIM&feature=plcp
    Very cool. I know Elvin was hard to find for a while.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information