Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Lights Out in Blackham

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: NEW trailer for Lights Out in Blackham

you get me on PTI i buy you 3 beers my friend! SUCK IT kornhieser!

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    you get me on PTI i buy you 3 beers my friend! SUCK IT kornhieser!
    We gotta deal!

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    check our the new trailer for "Lights Out in Blackham"

http://lightsoutinblackham.com/?p=625
    All I can say is WOW!!!! That brought back a LOT of memories! THANK YOU for getting the REAL story out!!!

I've already told my 7 year old we will go see it.

Seeing it in blackham would be awesome.

5. Default Re: NEW trailer for Lights Out in Blackham

Lets get ESPN to run a clip and interview Douglas at halftime of the NO Bowl.

ps I have no idea how to accomplish this idea.

6. Default Re: NEW trailer for Lights Out in Blackham

Wasn't Dale Brown in there also????

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Wasn't Dale Brown in there also????
    It has been a bit since I watched it, but I beleive he said how they(UL) would kick us all over the gym. I need to watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by suprcajun View Post
    It has been a bit since I watched it, but I beleive he said how they(UL) would kick us all over the gym. I need to watch it again.
    He said we would blow them out the gym. After seeing us and obviously comparing the two teams.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Yeah coach brown said in his interview "im glad im not playing them...theyd beat us by 40".

One hold up on an official broadcast ready piece is a better way of enlarging the archival footage which I have been trying with no success for the last 5 days but we are giving it another go tonight. An interview would be killer though even better if we could tape Friday since im sure I'll have a few in me come game time

I'll check with some folks I may actually be able to line this up if they feel like showing other content besides the typical French quarter stuff?? Who knows doubt it though

As someone who wasn't around during this time, I'm excited to see this. Keep it up!! But don't rush it cause this has the potential to go national if it's done right.

If this goes National, and I hope it does because it is a story that needs to be told, the administration better have their ducks in a row because UL would be right back in the crosshairs of the NCAA.

BTW I wasnt around to watch a game in the Blackam either but my dad tells stories everytime we go watch a bball game and I really cant wait to see this!

I CAN'T wait to see this

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    If this goes National, and I hope it does because it is a story that needs to be told, the administration better have their ducks in a row because UL would be right back in the crosshairs of the NCAA.

BTW I wasnt around to watch a game in the Blackam either but my dad tells stories everytime we go watch a bball game and I really cant wait to see this!
    i doubt it, im dealing with an organization that actually is focused on changing and shedding it's old image and draconian ways. The ncaa and the university actually draw a good comparison between the two when you look at the old regimes vs the new. I don't see them ____ting a brick over this, but that's something for me and my attorney to worry about not the university since they have zero involvement in what im doing. But we shall see my friend

15. Default Re: NEW trailer for Lights Out in Blackham

Do you go picture in a picture if you can't blow the quality up full screen? Or I guess I'm asking if video in a picture is posible, kind of like a window into the past, so the video doesn't have to be so big.

I'm already amazed at the level of uality you got out of some of those clips.

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information