Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Lights Out in Blackham

1. Default Re: Shipley Tribute Tonight!

I had posted this before about my funniest story of Caoch Ship----Party after a football win at Coach Faulinberry's house ----we put up a lot of points but so did I think Tampa---Don Smith the off coordinator had left the party and Coach Blanco the Def Coordinator asked where he was ---Coach Ship said he had gone to the hospital for an emergency Hernia operation --Blanco is asking all kinda questions about how and why---Coach Ship says he got it trying to hold up the defense---A very ____ed Blanco gabbed our future Governor and left the house--The house was laughing big time---Just another one of the tales of Coach Shipley!!!

Default Re: Shipley Tribute Tonight!

You may want to give them a call. They are speaking now on Foote's show saying it's about a sellout. They've sold all 250 tickets, but may be able to fit a few extra.

Default Re: Shipley Tribute Tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I had posted this before about my funniest story of Caoch Ship----Party after a football win at Coach Faulinberry's house ----we put up a lot of points but so did I think Tampa---Don Smith the off coordinator had left the party and Coach Blanco the Def Coordinator asked where he was ---Coach Ship said he had gone to the hospital for an emergency Hernia operation --Blanco is asking all kinda questions about how and why---Coach Ship says he got it trying to hold up the defense---A very ____ed Blanco gabbed our future Governor and left the house--The house was laughing big time---Just another one of the tales of Coach Shipley!!!
    Great post!

4. Default Re: Shipley Tribute Tonight!

Just drove by, the place looks packed from the road.

I hope someone can give a full report later tonight.

Attached Images Attached Images  

5. Default Lights on Shipley

Like nearly everyone Wednesday night at the Acadiana Center for the Arts, Dean Church was anxious to learn what "Lights Out In Blackham" is all about.

Oh, he knows the story.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default I want to say THANK YOU!

hey fellas it's douglas from "Lights Out in Blackham", i want to say THANK YOU to everyone who made it out to the Shipley Tribute Gala Wednesday night. We worked our tails off to put it together and it meant a lot to us to have some familiar faces in the crowd. This whole undertaking has been filled with triumph and heartbreak and knowing you guys have our backs goes a long way, so for that and many other things i want to say from the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!

7. Default Re: I want to say THANK YOU!

What is your PayPal email?

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: I want to say THANK YOU!

to make a donation in any amount anyone can visit http://lightsoutinblackham.com/ on the right hand side is a simple donation form. Any amount is appreciated, 20 bucks gets you in the film credits (you will have to leave your name) and 100 bucks gets you an autographed 11x17- and i haven't forgotten about you steve. Simply pm me if i forgot anything, and guys...thanks again!

I know. Sorry I couldn't make the Tribute Gala ... I have heard great things about it. This community is finally (thanks to Coach Marlin - and probably Dr. Savoie) reaching out to the Shipley's. This documentary really, really has the potential to open eyes in this country!

Best of luck with it!

10. Default Re: I want to say THANK YOU!

NO Doubt ---it is time for a push to get Coach Ship in the Louisiana Hall of Fame in basketball or whatever it is called that he has been omitted from for so long!!!!

Good point Boomer

Well wait till you see the final scene of the flick...i'll give you a hint it involves contact information

13. Default Re: I want to say THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    Well wait till you see the final scene of the flick...i'll give you a hint it involves contact information
    ----Great to meet you tonight and want to thank you for your crusade to the truth and the respect for what this man has done!!!!

no prob boomer, pleasure was all mine. call me when "roll on" is ready for the nerds crew to step in

Default NEW trailer for Lights Out in Blackham

check our the new trailer for "Lights Out in Blackham"

http://lightsoutinblackham.com/?p=625

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information