Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Lights Out in Blackham

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: any local businesses want lights out posters?

Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    _ we are making great progress so far. we are lining up interviews with folks from around the country through out the summer and are hoping for a completion date of this December.

you can keep up with everything we are doing at www.lightsoutinblackham.com

also you can follow us on facebook for updates on our progress as well:

http://www.facebook.com/lights.out.movie _
    Douglas, I dont have a business....can I buy a poster for my game room? It would be a kick x compliment to all the rest of my Cajun stuff...

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Douglas, I dont have a business....can I buy a poster for my game room? It would be a kick x compliment to all the rest of my Cajun stuff...

Z _
    Yea me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Douglas, I dont have a business....can I buy a poster for my game room? It would be a kick x compliment to all the rest of my Cajun stuff...

Z _
    It will look real nice right next to your autographed poster of Ray.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    It will look real nice right next to your autographed poster of Ray.

igeaux.mobi

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Were actually setting up a PayPal account on our site for fans who want to purchase items so you guys are in luck!

igeaux.mobi

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ Were actually setting up a PayPal account on our site for fans who want to purchase items so you guys are in luck!

igeaux.mobi _
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ It will look real nice right next to your autographed poster of Ray. _
    Boy, I might just put em side by side!!!

Z

_ Were actually setting up a PayPal account on our site for fans who want to purchase items so you guys are in luck!

igeaux.mobi _
    Let us know when that's up!

Default lights out in blackham fan interviews

we are looking for ragin cajun basketball fans from the shipley era. We want to hear your stories. Each fan will take part in a casual sit down with the crew and we will post them weekly on www.lightsoutinblackham.com. if you have an answer for these questions then we want to hear from you!

1. describe a packed house in blackham?
    2. what games stick out in your mind?
    3. who were some of your favorite players?
    4. what did you personally do to make blackham a madhouse?
    5. what was it like the first year with no basketball?

we need your contact info to sch interviews! either send me a private message or flood this inbox with your info:
    info@nerdpictures.net

thanks cajun fans
    douglas-director,"lights out in blackham"

UL Basketball Shipley Tribute

Name:  beryl_shipley_tribute_gala_flyer_800x600_80%.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  188.7 KB

Kick off the inagaural "Beryl Shipley Classic tournament" in style and catch an exclusive peek at new content from the documentary "Lights Out in Blackham". Fans can Meet Coach Bob Marlin while you hang with USL legends Bo Lamar, Fred Saunders, Payton Townsend, Dean Church and many others, along with the Shipley family and film makers. Enjoy fantastic food and drinks provided by Schilling and bid on one of a kind items such as a jersey signed by the USL legends themselves. All of this is part of the "Bery Shipley Tribute Gala" presented by Cox Communications.

We have planned a very special evening to honor the contributions of head coach Beryl Shipley on November 16th from 6pm to 9:30 pm at the Acadiana Center for the Arts in downtown Lafayette. Tickets will go on sale at the end of this month and will be limited. If you would like to receive an email notification as soon as we are ready to launch in the box office please send contact info to info@nerdpictures.net. Proceeds from the event will fund the completion of the film and the "Beryl Shipley Mended Hearts" scholarship endowment Please check out the attached flyer for more details on the event and we hope to see the ragin pagin faithful there!

Default Shipley Players confirmed as of today

the Lights Out in Blackham crew is bustin humps to get all the guys in for the Shipley tribute gala and keep em here for the duration of the classic so the guys can catch the games and be honored in the half time ceremonies. As of now here are the playerslocked for the week:

bo lamar
    fred saunders
    steve green
    payton townsend
    dean church
    charlie english
    steve caldwell

i have several others that are in the simmer stage, but the gumbo pot should be boilin soon. It's going to be one hell of a tip off for the fans, to be able to cheer on the team alongside the guys who put UL on the map. and man...my wallet is a feelin it!

Default Re: Shipley Players confirmed as of today

i would love to meet Bo Lamar in person!

what is the date of the game where these guys will make the halftime appearance?

Thanks for the update...any updates on Lights Out in Blackham? How are things going on the documentary, any idea if the finish line is anywhere in sight on the project?

they will be presenting something to the shipley family on court and will also be on court for saturday during half time. Ooooooor you could get some serious face time at a kick ___ event i just so happen to be throwin for a little movie im workin on....just throwin it out there...nudge nudge

15. Default Re: Shipley Players confirmed as of today

Hey Douglas, this event sounds awesome.

I sent you a private message pertaining to it.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information